Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!!!!

Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!!!!

Sweet sassy molassy!!!!

Marcia and Jan were gettin' it on in the Brady household back in the day.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/...entry_id=20501
    We'll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective ~ Kurt Vonnegut

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RFS62 View Post
    Sweet sassy molassy!!!!

Marcia and Jan were gettin' it on in the Brady household back in the day.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/...entry_id=20501

Homina, homina, homina.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Chip is right

[Edited because I'm a moron and couldn't post an image correctly.]
    Last edited by RichRed; 09-22-2007 at 08:55 PM.
    "I can make all the stadiums rock."
    -Air Supply

The comments to the article made me laugh. My favorite was the one that said that it was no wonder Cindy had a lisp.
    "Hey...Dad. Wanna Have A Catch?" Kevin Costner in "Field Of Dreams."

Senor Votto

"This book will certainly come as a shocker. While Maureen is not a lesbian, she reveals there were some sexual hijinks going on behind the scenes.
    I'm sure there was some of that going on too

For a Level Playing Field

I guess Jan wasn't a Peter-liking type...

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...3638969&page=1

Doesn't look like it's true, or no one is going to admit it
    Last edited by KronoRed; 09-23-2007 at 01:20 AM.
    Go Gators!

Quote Originally Posted by KronoRed View Post
    http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/story?id=3638969&page=1

Doesn't look like it's true, or no one is going to admit it
    How can they not admit it if it's in the book's transcripts? I doubt the book's publisher would be coming out and denying it.

SFGate is simply regurgitating a 10 yr old story, prior to the book being issued, that was reported on E! concerning an interview that Maureen did with Vibe magazine back in '97 where she is supposed to have acknowledged, according to that interviewer, that she has a crush on Eve because she said they were close, had good times together, and that she had kissed Eve (on the cheek).

Being close and acknowledging you had good times with someone of the same sex is a covert (wink wink) sign you're a homosexual or had a homosexual affair?

Would love to hear what Eve Plumb has to say on this (if anything)?

Read the original article below and see if you don't think the Vibe interviewer was trying to read something more into her comments. He seemed to really be doing the pushing and maybe Maureen also was toying with him and being coy?

http://www.eonline.com/news/article/...f-a8a56c0c7cd9

I really don't understand why these Hollywood types feel they need to come out with these tell-all behind the scene books?

Money? Yeah. OK. But Maureen has been married for over 20 years and has a family. What good does it serve?

I'm sure the book will sell though. People gotta know.

Maybe Marcia had a tryst with Sam the butcher?

Last edited by GAC; 09-23-2007 at 06:41 AM.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Quote Originally Posted by RFS62 View Post
    Sweet Not that there's anything wrong with that.
    Actually, there's some very right about that.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

I really don't understand why these Hollywood types feel they need to come out with these tell-all behind the scene books?

Money? Yeah. OK. But Maureen has been married for over 20 years and has a family. What good does it serve?
    M.O.N.E.Y nothing else to talk about in the pondering process, Otherwise why is there a copy of Growing up Brady in my home?

Marcia Brady is crazy.. Maureen McCormick as well.

My wife saw her on some TV show... Oprah? Her family was involved as well... intervention, etc...

BTW I have a magazine insert (color) hanging on the inside of my linen closet, it's an invite to join the Brady Bunch Fanclub, with a sign up form that you must cut from the ad and mail (NEVER!!! it's vintage)

Quote Originally Posted by westofyou View Post
    M.O.N.E.Y nothing else to talk about in the pondering process, Otherwise why is there a copy of Growing up Brady in my home?

My wife saw her on some TV show... Oprah? Her family was involved as well... intervention, etc...

BTW I have a magazine insert (color) hanging on the inside of my linen closet, it's an invite to join the Brady Bunch Fanclub, with a sign up form that you must cut from the ad and mail (NEVER!!! it's vintage)
    You are absolutly right. That's exactly why the likes of Tiki Barber, and Jerome Bettis are coming out with books. Everything in Hollywood, and pro sports is all about money.
    If you can't build a winning team with that core a fire-sale isn't the solution. Selling the franchise, moving them to Nashville and converting GABP into a used car lot is.
    -LTlabner

Quote Originally Posted by westofyou View Post

I was never a Brady Bunch fan. Simply hated that show. But then, I wasn't a fan of much that Sherwood Schwartz put on TV.

Do you remember the episode where they went to an amusement park? It was filmed at Kings Island. We were there that day. I was peeved because we paid good money to get into the park and ride, and they never forewarned anyone that alot of the rides would be closed/roped off so they could film the show.

We got the "privilege" of standing around and watching the girls walk around and primp for everyone like they were hot stuff. I guess Kings Island figured that was worth the price of admission.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Quote Originally Posted by GAC View Post
    I was never a Brady Bunch fan. Simply hated that show. But then, I wasn't a fan of much that Sherwood Schwartz put on TV.

Do you remember the episode where they went to an amusement park? It was filmed at Kings Island. We were there that day. I was peeved because we paid good money to get into the park and ride, and they never forewarned anyone that alot of the rides would be closed/roped off so they could film the show.

We got the "privilege" of standing around and watching the girls walk around and primp for everyone like they were hot stuff. I guess Kings Island figured that was worth the price of admission.
    You were too old to eat that pablum, but I wasn't... I'm the target group for all that crap, Partridge Family, Bobby Sherman, Jack Wild.... you guys had the Beatles .. and the Monkees... just ask Kitty.

Quote Originally Posted by GAC View Post

They certainly had a lot of "bounce" in their step when they were running.
    I was wrong
    Chip is right

Smells Like Teen Spirit jmcclain19's Avatar

this thread is totally worthless without pics

Turn Off Ads?