Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bengals vs. Diseased Bird Flu Avians (Ravens) - Monday Night Football! 09/10/07 @ PBS

Re: Bengals vs. Diseased Bird Flu Avians (Ravens) - Monday Night Football! 09/10/07 @

WHOO That was CLOSE

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Senor Votto

Re: Bengals vs. Diseased Bird Flu Avians (Ravens) - Monday Night Football! 09/10/07 @

Quote Originally Posted by WilyMoROCKS View Post
    It really sucks that Graham is gone. That could determine this game.
    I'm surprised he just made that kick

9-0 Cincy

Senor Votto

I can't believe this first quarter.

Quote Originally Posted by degenerate10 View Post
    I can't believe this first quarter.
    Would have liked two TDs from our offense, but you couldn't script it much better for our defense.

AlienTruckStopSexWorker cincinnati chili's Avatar

I'm in class and am following on GameCast. Can anyone tell me the basics of the 3 fumbles? Who/what, etc. I'm confused about what happened after the 53 yard missed FG.
    Stick to your guns.

Senor Votto

How many penalties have the Ravens had this quarter

Senor Votto

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnati chili View Post
    I'm in class and am following on GameCast. Can anyone tell me the basics of the 3 fumbles? Who/what, etc. I'm confused about what happened after the 53 yard missed FG.
    McNair ran up the middle then fumbled and Landon Johnson recovered

McNair was sacked by Brooks and then fumbled again

McNair passed to McClain I think and then he fumbled

Senor Votto

Crap Smith gets a TD

9-7 Bengals

Go Chad Go!!!

Wow Chad has been ON POINT this game so far.

Dexter Jackson LAYING THE LUMBER

CHOP THAT WOOD BOY

Nice play Ravens!! Tack on 15 yards to that punt return.

Quote Originally Posted by Yachtzee View Post
    If I were a Browns fan, I would definitely want Brady Quinn on the bench right now. They have a lot of new pieces-parts on the OL and it's going to take some time for them to gel into a cohesive unit. It looked like they were getting shoved around pretty good by the Pittsburgh DL. If they do indeed bring in Brady Quinn this season, I'd wait until the halfway mark in the season, when the OL has more experience working together, and pick a low pressure match-up against a non-division rival.
    I agree to a point. But I think that game should end the Charlie Frye experiment. Simply an embarassing display at home. I'm no Anderson fan either, but he did a better job then Charlie. If the Browns want to even try to salvage ANYTHING from this season then they probably need to get Quinn in sooner than later. And if things get really bad (and I'm not gonna make a judgment after only one game, as bad as it was), I wouldn't be surprised, with his job possibly on the line, if Romeo doesn't put him in.

The Browns offense made many mistakes that contributed to the loss. Our defense was playing against the Steelers and our own offense.

The offense turned the ball over five times, they had six penalties for 51 yards. The offense was consistently putting our defense in bad spots (short field). The Steelers started in Browns’ territory four times in the first half and scored 17 points as a result of that good field position. Our defense got burned on the Holmes TD pass in the first half; but overall, I thought our defense did a good job and could have went into the half down 7-0 if not for this offense. Like with any defense that is on the field so much though, they simply were wore out in the second half.

But there were some positives in that game. Not many; but some.

But I address my affiliation with the Browns just like I do with what I have with the Reds..... I'm loyal.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

9-7 Bengals with 3 minutes left till the half.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Senor Votto

Is that Ryan Parker?

Quote Originally Posted by degenerate10 View Post
    Is that Ryan Parker?
    Was thinking the same thing. I bet it is. Good job Ryan!
    Games are won on run differential -- scoring more than your opponent. Runs are runs, scored or prevented they all count the same. Worry about scoring more and allowing fewer, not which positions contribute to which side of the equation or how "consistent" you are at your current level of performance.

Turn Off Ads?