Turn Off Ads?
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Bengals vs. Diseased Bird Flu Avians (Ravens) - Monday Night Football! 09/10/07 @ PBS

Re: Bengals vs. Diseased Bird Flu Avians (Ravens) - Monday Night Football! 09/10/07 @

Need a turnover

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Bengals vs. Diseased Bird Flu Avians (Ravens) - Monday Night Football! 09/10/07 @

Quote Originally Posted by smith288 View Post
    Make up call.
    Yup. First call was bad, second call was marginal.

Pay attention to the open sky

YESyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes!!!!

WHO DEY

WHO DEY

WHO DEY
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrap Irony View Post
    Calipari is not, nor has he ever been accused or "caught", cheating. He himself turned in one of his players (Camby) for dealing with an agent to get one Final Four overturned. The other is all on the NCAA and Rose. (IF Rose cheated.)
    "Cheering for Kentucky is like watching Star Wars and hoping Darth Vader chokes an ewok"

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Never let facts get in the way of a good rant.

The Shape with the INT!
    "Since I've been with the Reds in 1989, we've never had a farm system this loaded," Bowden said. "If we were the New York Yankees and had unlimited dollars, we could have traded for Colon, (Jeff) Weaver, Rolen, (Cliff) Floyd, (Kenny) Rogers and Finley and gotten them all -- and still held onto our top five prospects. That's an amazing statement."

You have got to be freaking kidding me - if the play holds up, what an ending.

I just laughed like a little school girl. YAY!

The Masked KILLER
    Calipari is not, nor has he ever been accused or "caught", cheating. He himself turned in one of his players (Camby) for dealing with an agent to get one Final Four overturned. The other is all on the NCAA and Rose. (IF Rose cheated.)
    "Cheering for Kentucky is like watching Star Wars and hoping Darth Vader chokes an ewok"

I'd forgotten how much I like Kyle Boller.

That INT just healed Marvin
    Never let facts get in the way of a good rant.

Bengals got REAL lucky. That PI call against Heap was terrible.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

That's an INT. Good throw Boller, bad catch Heap.

Pay attention to the open sky

Quote Originally Posted by MWM View Post
    yep. I agree that was cheap but as a die hard Bengals fan, I will take it. They got 4+ more more opps and screwed it so c' est la vie.

Waiting for a tour/album KittyDuran's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MWM View Post
    A Win is a Win, is a Win, etc...
    2014 Reds record when I'm attending: 20-16
    2014 Dragons record when I'm attending: 2-1
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

Turn Off Ads?