Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Offering Roy Williams in a Trade

Re: Offering Roy Williams in a Trade

Quote Originally Posted by RedEye View Post
    Good luck... and let me know how it turns out. I'm pretty invested in your trade at this point!
    I proposed it yesterday morning and have yet to receive a response. He can't access fantasy football at work, but I'll bet this will be another rejection by attrition -- he'll let it sit on the trading block until I get tired of waiting and withdraw the offer.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Footstool View Post
    I proposed it yesterday morning and have yet to receive a response. He can't access fantasy football at work, but I'll bet this will be another rejection by attrition -- he'll let it sit on the trading block until I get tired of waiting and withdraw the offer.
    Kill the deal now! I refuse to let deals sit beyond saturday and you should also. Williams value will not decline and as season goes it will increase what you can receive back.
    2006 Redzone mock Draftee's- 1(st) Daniel Bard(redsox), 1(st sup)( Jordan Walden (Angels), 2(nd) rd.- Zach Britton(Orioles), 3(rd) Blair Erickson(Cardinals), 3(rd) Tim Norton( Yankees),(cuz its a Tim Hortons thing

Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Topcat View Post
    Kill the deal now! I refuse to let deals sit beyond saturday and you should also. Williams value will not decline and as season goes it will increase what you can receive back.
    I withdrew the offer on Friday. Looks like a good decision on my part.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

I still think LJ will outperform Williams on the season. I suppose the wildcard is Brown... but I don't think he'll put up many more performances like today.
    “Every level he goes to, he is going to compete. They will know who he is at every level he goes to.” -- ED on EDLC

Turn Off Ads?