Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Some Changes I would like to see for 2008

Some Changes I would like to see for 2008

First of all I would like to see us move Edwin and Freel and get decent pitching in return. I do not think it will be top notch but something better than we have now and not someone over the age of 31 would be great. Then we pick up Dunn's option, resign Phillips to a long tearm extension. Pick up Cantu, Valentin, and Wheathers option for next year. Wait until Griffey hits 600 and then try to move him for some pitching or maybe a catcher prospect. With Hatteberg I know it would be a bargain, but we would probably get extra draft picks out of him so I say let him go.

2008 projections

C/Ross-Valentin
    1B/Votto-Cantu
    2B/Phillips-Cantu
    SS/Gonzalez-Lopez
    3B/Keppinger-Herr
    LF/Dunn-Hopper
    CF/Hamilton-Hopper
    RF/Bruce-Coats

Harang
    Arroyo
    NEW PITCHER
    NEW PITCHER
    Belisle/Bailey/Cueto/Livingston

Coutlangus
    Bray
    Stanton/New lefty
    Majewski/New Righty
    Coffey
    Burton
    Wheathers
    JOHNGISA*ITCH

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Recovering Cubs Fan

Re: Some Changes I would like to see for 2008

yes sir right away sir

Re: Some Changes I would like to see for 2008

I believe you made some typos. You mistakenly had Coffey on the list and Griffey off.

Turn Off Ads?