From Trent's blog...

POSTGAME: There's something kinda surreal about Matt Belisle talking about his loss and mad at himself while in the corner of my eye, I see Jeff Keppinger putting on his "Naughty Nurse" costume, complete with fishnets. Yep, it's rookie dress up day in the Reds clubhouse, and there were some doozies. You had Jared Burton as a chicken, Phil Dumatrait as a turkey, Joey Votto as a pilgrim, Tom Shearn, well, I'm not exactly sure what Tom Shear was supposed to be, but he would fit right in doing the YMCA. Marcus McBeth and coach Pat Kelly looked good as pimps. Bill Bray and Mike Gosling were the babies (Bray in pink and Gosling in baby blue). Pedro Lopez was wearing some kinds of Latin dress, complete with maracas. Brad Salmon, well, he looked in character as Nacho Libre. Buck Coats didn't look out of place as Dog the Bounty Hunter (complete with mullet wig). Norris Hopper's Timberlands looked just about right with his cut-off orange prison jump suit, complete with handcuffs. Some of these poor guys get it a couple of times. Keppinger said it's the third time he's gotten it -- two years ago with the Mets (Robin from Batman), last year with the Royals (the Slim Jim guy) and this year with the Reds. I asked him if it was his third, he said yes. "These guys don't care. We've got a bunch of clowns on this team," he said, as he put on his nurse's hat. He looked down and said, "the least they could have done was given me one with pockets."

Not only do the rookies have to ride to Chicago in costume, they must then wait in the lobby for the bags to be delivered, deliver the bags to the veterans' rooms and then they will be paraded down Michigan Ave.

Oh yeah, Belisle: "It makes me want to puke" -- his performance, not the rookies' dress.
A pic from a few years ago...