Turn Off Ads?

Thread: New to the site!

New to the site!

I just wanted to say I found this site about a week ago and I love it! I'm a diehard Reds fan and Browns fan. (Browns dey!!!! Sorry, couldn't help myself!)

I did have one question. I read the rules pertaining to the site when I signed up and realize there are restrictions for new users which I think is actually a great idea. I know I have a way to go until I get to post in the ORG. When will I be allowed to post new threads in the Sun Deck?

Thanks in advance for the help!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: New to the site!

Welcome to the board. From the "About Us" link:

Please note that all new members are prevented from starting new threads before they have 60 days of registration time and 50 posts and may only reply to existing threads, as they become familiar with the site.

Thanks Boss!

welcome !!
    Reds fan since 1970

Welcome to the party....

Watch that Browns junk.

Kidding,

Make yourself at home, pull up a seat and lets talk Reds Baseball!
    In those things which we commit to practice we can master, and with mastery we have the freedom to use these skills whenever we desire, without this practice we are slaves to our inability.

"This isn’t stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

Turn Off Ads?