Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reds are sending 3 to Hawaii for Winter Ball

Re: Reds are sending 3 to Hawaii for Winter Ball

I wonder if they have any paid slots for fans or bloggers.....lol.
    "I think we’re starting to get to the point where people are starting to get tired of this stretch of ball,” Votto said. “I think something needs to start changing and start going in a different direction. I’m going to do my part to help make that change.”

2. Turn Off Ads?

BP has the league preview up this morning. They are projecting Valaika as the starting second baseman. I wonder if this is the beginning of a position switch or just a way to fit him in.

No mention Ondrusek and Griffin in BPs preview.
    All my posts are my opinion - just like yours are. If I forget to state it and you're too dense to see the obvious, look here!

are these games only played on tv in cincy or are they televised nationally?

Quote Originally Posted by tbball10 View Post
    are these games only played on tv in cincy or are they televised nationally?
    What I saw was not a network broadcast. The station that was showing them was the lower power station here in Cincinnati. I'm sure they were getting the feed from someone, but I don't know who. The quality of broadcasting was similar to a cable access high school broadcast - but it was baseball in the winter (especially since I don't have cable).

joe

Here's a link for the league. It looks like you can listen online and maybe it mentions TV broadcasts.

http://www.hawaiiwinterbaseball.com/

thanks

Turn Off Ads?