Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Prospect: NL Pitchers for 2008 - Cueto #1

Re: Prospect: NL Pitchers for 2008 - Cueto #1

How long do you think before he's with the Reds? Any chance he makes the rotation out of ST?

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Senor Votto

Quote Originally Posted by fearofpopvol1 View Post
    How long do you think before he's with the Reds? Any chance he makes the rotation out of ST?
    I think the Reds could bring him up mid-season. If they don't sign any free agents in the offseason then I think he has a good chance of starting the year off with the Reds. At least I hope he starts the year out with the Reds.

I expect he will be in spring training, start in AAA and spend half a season there, and then join the Reds shortly after the All-Star Break.

They likely will not want to "rush" him but he would probably be a better option than anyone else they are going to throw out there for the 5 spot.

Turn Off Ads?