Turn Off Ads?

Thread: The nightmare is over - the Reds are back on TV in Toledo!

The nightmare is over - the Reds are back on TV in Toledo!

Forgot to mention this a couple of days ago, but after nearly two years without it Buckeye Cablesystem has finally brought back Fox Sports Ohio. There wasn't much of an announcement so some of you may not have heard, those in Toledo you'll get the Reds on channel 30. Doesn't do much good for this year at this point, but at least we know we're set for next year.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: The nightmare is over - the Reds are back on TV in Toledo!

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Serafini View Post
    Forgot to mention this a couple of days ago, but after nearly two years without it Buckeye Cablesystem has finally brought back Fox Sports Ohio. There wasn't much of an announcement so some of you may not have heard, those in Toledo you'll get the Reds on channel 30. Doesn't do much good for this year at this point, but at least we know we're set for next year.

thanks for the info. i had directv before buckeye made the bone head move to drop fox ohio. i had alot of friends pi$$ed about it and switched to directv. just a quick question is it fox ohio or fox cincinnati? i wasn't sure if fox ohio would show it up here. i guess with the indians having STO that opens the door for more reds fans to get the games on fox.let me know if fox ohio shows the xavier games as well. maybe i'll expand my basic back up to the full package before winter sets in. don't want to miss any xavier games because of snow on my dish.(
    there's nothing like bowling a 300 game! 13 now and retired.

Ricky henderson has a higher OBP than C. patterson and he's retired. C. Trent 6-14-2008

It's definitely Fox Ohio, I'm not sure if they have Fox Cincinnati anymore. I was always under the impression that Fox Cincinnati was just an overflow they moved the Reds games to when Fox Ohio was showing the Indians. Either way we're getting the Reds now. I'll let you know if they show any Xavier games.

I have Time Warner (formerly Adelphia) in Pburg township. Last year my Fox Ohio was all Indians. This year it's all Reds. Hopefully it stays this way. I know my buddy in Maumee who has Buckeye was quite discouraged this year, as I was the prior year.
    "I'm virtually free to do whatever I want, but I try to remember so is everybody else..." - Todd Snider

Quote Originally Posted by bucksfan View Post
    I have Time Warner (formerly Adelphia) in Pburg township. Last year my Fox Ohio was all Indians. This year it's all Reds. Hopefully it stays this way. I know my buddy in Maumee who has Buckeye was quite discouraged this year, as I was the prior year.

i live in maumee as well.

Ricky henderson has a higher OBP than C. patterson and he's retired. C. Trent 6-14-2008

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Serafini View Post
    It's definitely Fox Ohio, I'm not sure if they have Fox Cincinnati anymore. I was always under the impression that Fox Cincinnati was just an overflow they moved the Reds games to when Fox Ohio was showing the Indians. Either way we're getting the Reds now. I'll let you know if they show any Xavier games.

thanks again. directv has both fox ohio and fox cincinnati.

They didn't bump the Mudhens did they?
    "panic" only comes from having real expectations

Quote Originally Posted by GAC View Post
    They didn't bump the Mudhens did they?

I'LL GIVE BUCKEYE CABLE CREDIT FOR THEIR COVERAGE OF THE HENS. IT GIVES ME A CHANCE TO SEE THE LOUISVILLE GAMES WHEN THEY ARE HERE.

Turn Off Ads?