Turn Off Ads?
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Bengals vs. Alka Seltzer Birds

Re: Bengals vs. Alka Seltzer Birds

One minute left, down by three. This is why Palmer is payed the big bucks. Thats plenty of time to get at least a FG attempt.

2. Turn Off Ads?

It's official. The Bungles are back.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

Oh well, guess it doesn't matter now.

I hate this team.

LMAO. That's all you can do. I see a 6-10 team this year. And it might even be worse. And they'll probably draft another RB or DB in the first round.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

Their ineptitude is amazing. Even Carson contributed today with two bad interceptions.

Can always tell when the Bengals lose, guy down the street screams then jumps in his car to drive it off I guess.
    Go Gators!

I am no longer giving Marvin Lewis a free pass. He makes some of the dumbest decisions I have ever seen by an NFL coach.

Going for two there? Any idiot can see that is not a good idea, except Marvin.

Retired

Seattle even has hotter cheerleaders than we do.

I'll be at the Monday night game against New England, I guess I'll get to see us fall to 1-3. Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Playadlc View Post
    I am no longer giving Marvin Lewis a free pass. He makes some of the dumbest decisions I have ever seen by an NFL coach.

Going for two there? Any idiot can see that is not a good idea, except Marvin.
    Maybe he thought they might fumble the return and was hoping the conversion combined with a blocked extra point would send them to overtime.

Quote Originally Posted by Reds4Life View Post
    Seattle even has hotter cheerleaders than we do.

I'll be at the Monday night game against New England, I guess I'll get to see us fall to 1-3. Ugh.
    I NOTICED THAT!

They have the hottest cheerleaders I've seen (at least the ones they showed on camera).

I said it last week, and I will say it again this week - the Bengals are the present day Minnesota Vikings. Great offense, pathetic everywhere else.

After today I really hope we see Kenny Watson get a few more carries. Him and Rudi could form a decent tandem with their opposite styles. The only team Rudi can run against is the Browns.

I still can't get over that horrible call by the refs. They basically saved the two minute warning and a sack for the Seahawks. It would have been a completely different situation and would have put the Seahawks in a huge call.

How can a professional football team be so inept at things they teach you in pee-wee football?

Everyone is to blame for this loss. The entire coaching staff and every player down the line. It took a total team effort not to win that game.

Turn Off Ads?