Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Heroes is back

Re: Heroes is back

I hardly think this year's season is a snoozer!

Regarding Molly, I remember that now from last season. I just forgot. It only came out in the season finale, right?

I like Journeyman too. It reminds me of The Dead Zone in reverse, a show which I also enjoy.
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Porkchop Sandwiches

Today's episode was much, MUCH better. The storylines are starting to come together, and Sylar is that guy everyone loves to hate again. The curiosity is who was watching/ healing him and how are they preventing him from using his powers? Is it the same company, or a rival one?

A note: it seems that the future encounter/fight between Peter and Sylar from season 1 is still likely to occur now that Sylar has (possibly?) gained the power of illusion.

Porkchop Sandwiches

Has everyone given up on this show? I thought last night's episode finally revealed a twist making the beginning of the season worth bearing. Adam/Kensei and Peter make for very interesting possibilities; is their teamwork due to deception or is there even more to the company of which we do not know for them to want to take it down?

For the first time since the season finale I can't wait until the next episode.

RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

I was thoroughly bored by the feudal Japan story arc in the last couple of episodes before this week. So much so that I used the skip feature on my DVR to avoid those segments.

Overall, it just feels too disconnected. And the goals that the characters are working toward this season seem much less compelling than those from last season. Last night's episode really muddied the water about whether "the company" is good or bad.
    /r/reds

I've been enjoying this season just as much as last.

Quote Originally Posted by pahster View Post
    I've been enjoying this season just as much as last.
    Me too, perhaps even more. I for one am glad that they don't give us direct answers to every question. I like shows that challenge my mind.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

I have been enjoying it quite a bit, though not as much as last year. Still a show I cannot stand to miss - and I am not going to make the same mistake I did last year when I dropped it in favor of 24.

Score Early, Score Often gonelong's Avatar

A little slow to start out this year, though I will appreciate the slow build up ... as long as there is a payoff.

GL

Well unless the writers strike ends we won't know what happens for a while. I think they have 5 episodes written. And Heroes Orgins is on indefinite leave and probably won't air this season.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    Well unless the writers strike ends we won't know what happens for a while. I think they have 5 episodes written. And Heroes Orgins is on indefinite leave and probably won't air this season.
    I'll write for them. There, problem solved!
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Very cool episode last night. Too bad there is only 3 left.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    Right before the writers went on strike they rewrote the end of the 11th episode to be a season finale. So December 3rd will be the last episode of the season for Heroes unless the strike ends quickly which does not look likely.

That was a great episode tonight! Didn't expect that ending!

A great episode indeed, though I did make a call earlier as to who killed Hiro's father (found that a tad predictable).
    The show is really getting into a rather good groove now. If only...

Score Early, Score Often gonelong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrCinatit View Post
    A great episode indeed, though I did make a call earlier as to who killed Hiro's father (found that a tad predictable).
    The show is really getting into a rather good groove now. If only...
    I thought Adam being around in present times was a given, though I didn't have him pegged to have killed Hiro's father.

I did call Bennet not actually being dead from the minute the painting was shown.

Not real fond of the boyfriend that can fly and bears a resemblance to the Smallville Superman. Sheeesh.

GL

Turn Off Ads?