Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes is back

Heroes is back

Tonight starts Chapter 2.

Nice.
    "I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all out of bubble gum."
    - - Rowdy Roddy Piper

"It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong. I am not a big man"
    - - Fletch

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Heroes is back

I am making the call: If they continue where they left off last season, Hiro will meet his dad in feudalism Japan.

Wow, I'm not sure I can watch anymore after tonight. Aweful so far, with only 10 minutes to go.:thumbdown

Manliness Personified HumnHilghtFreel's Avatar

Yeah, this has been pretty bad. Big letdown, but of course I'm going to continue watching.

Score Early, Score Often gonelong's Avatar

Not their best effort, but I can forgive a show in the early going ... it has to set some things up for a later payoff. Hopefully it can find its stride again next week ... a few more weeks of laying an egg like this one will make it much tougher to whittle out time for this show.

GL

Future Reds All Star

Hummmm, I thought it was pretty good. I was able to read into it a bit and have an idea were it could be going. But then again...I could be wrong. Either way, I will continue to watch.

Are they re-running this episode at some point, or do I have to watch it online?
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

The Claire storyline was just... uggh. One day of school and she already can't hide that she's special? I half expected her to call an assembly, break her own neck, and then name the 50 state capitals right then and there, then run home crying about how she can hide who she is. When does LOST start again? :-P
    Games are won on run differential -- scoring more than your opponent. Runs are runs, scored or prevented they all count the same. Worry about scoring more and allowing fewer, not which positions contribute to which side of the equation or how "consistent" you are at your current level of performance.

Johnny, according to tivo, NBC is showing it again at 8 p.m., the 29th.

Quote Originally Posted by MrCinatit View Post
    Johnny, according to tivo, NBC is showing it again at 8 p.m., the 29th.
    Thanks! I'll set my DVR.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

I thought it was alright, but I didn't have high expectations for the first episode. Too much "hangover" from the finale. There were parts of it that could definitely lead to some interesting story lines, and that's all I really expected out of the premier.

I actually liked Journeyman (the quantum leap clone) better.
    Go Gators!

Porkchop Sandwiches

Some points/ questions:

It has become glaringly obvious Sylar survived.

Only some of the story lines were explored this week, I almost expect a similar, drawn out setup episode next week before really heating up.

Is the boy Claire met at school her step-brother?

Are Mrs. Petrelli and Hiro's father one of the nine, or are there nine others that could have turned?

I thought Mohinder already found the antibody to the virus in his blood, is the quest for funding just a cover up or is did the antibody fail?

The Peter storyline at least heated up in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by DoogMinAmo View Post

I thought Mohinder already found the antibody to the virus in his blood, is the quest for funding just a cover up or is did the antibody fail?
    Pretty sure it was the setup to get "into" the company for Mohinder.

The only reason I'll be watching next week, is to see a barely clad Peter Petrelli: HOT!!!

Turn Off Ads?