Turn Off Ads?
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Heroes is back

Re: Heroes is back

So I guess Bob is the one that saves Bennett? He took Claire's blood and that is what saves him. That would certainly be an interesting twist.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Porkchop Sandwiches

Quote Originally Posted by gonelong View Post
    I thought Adam being around in present times was a given, though I didn't have him pegged to have killed Hiro's father.

I did call Bennet not actually being dead from the minute the painting was shown.

Not real fond of the boyfriend that can fly and bears a resemblance to the Smallville Superman. Sheeesh.

GL
    I got a kick out of the "Girls fall for guys just like their fathers" line.

Last nights episode was good, and it will get great really soon with the writers' strike. The season seems like it will be ending in two episodes, is there room for any more twists and secrets, or will it just be a rush from here on out?

I will say this for sure, I wish Heroes has a 2 hour season finale in its immediate future, I would be glued to my couch the whole time.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    So I guess Bob is the one that saves Bennett? He took Claire's blood and that is what saves him. That would certainly be an interesting twist.

..or it could be Adam using his blood to save Bennett; or maybe even Peter. Doesn't he still take on the abilities of those around him? That seems far fetched, but you never know.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsHammer View Post
    ..or it could be Adam using his blood to save Bennett; or maybe even Peter. Doesn't he still take on the abilities of those around him? That seems far fetched, but you never know.
    No, its the company that saved him. The room he was in (with the blue walls) is the clue to that puzzle.

The real question should be why - is he a prisoner in the room? Do they need something from him? Is Mohinder right and they are actually trying to help? Or are they after something else?
    "I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all out of bubble gum."
    - - Rowdy Roddy Piper

"It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong. I am not a big man"
    - - Fletch

If Bob is Elle's father...biological father I mean, then wouldn't he have a power as well? The powers seem to be genetic. Didn't we find out that Angela Pitrelli had a power...although I can't remember what it was?
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Manliness Personified HumnHilghtFreel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    If Bob is Elle's father...biological father I mean, then wouldn't he have a power as well? The powers seem to be genetic. Didn't we find out that Angela Pitrelli had a power...although I can't remember what it was?
    I'm assuming that he happened into having her as a daughter the same way that HRG did with Claire, but you never know.

No, its the company that saved him. The room he was in (with the blue walls) is the clue to that puzzle.

The real question should be why - is he a prisoner in the room? Do they need something from him? Is Mohinder right and they are actually trying to help? Or are they after something else?
    My personal theory is that it was Mohinder. I think that HRG and he had it planned all along. Suresh could have taken the blood and "resurrected" him. I mainly think this because Suresh has always been hesitant when faced with the chance to kill from what we've seen, but wasn't hesitant in the least there.
    Last edited by HumnHilghtFreel; 11-22-2007 at 09:29 PM.

I think you might have it there. I'd assumed Bob, but what you're saying makes more sense.

I just hope they don't reveal that anyone else has powers for a while. The show has progressed from Mohinder trying to find people who have powers to the viewers having a hard time finding anyone who doesn't.

Porkchop Sandwiches

Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I thought Bob had the Midas touch? Angela's power is still a mystery to me though.

Porkchop Sandwiches

Starting to ramp up for the finale!

This just occurred to me:

The car that the plague brother, sister and Sylar were using to get into America... I think it was Claire's stolen Rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by DoogMinAmo View Post

The car that the plague brother, sister and Sylar were using to get into America... I think it was Claire's stolen Rogue.
    It's definetely the same type of car, not sure if it's the same one.

Porkchop Sandwiches

Quote Originally Posted by danken12 View Post
    It's definetely the same type of car, not sure if it's the same one.
    It would fit in with the writers' constant desire for interweaved plot lines.

It is. It has a bumper sticker from Claire's high school on it.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

It would fit in with the writers' constant desire for interweaved plot lines.
    And with the desire to work in a good product placement.
    Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

Quote Originally Posted by Yachtzee View Post
    And with the desire to work in a good product placement.
    The most unbelievable element of "Heroes" is not that people can fly, or that their lives are miraculously, coincidentally intertwined. It's that everyone on the planet drives a brand new Nissan.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

Any idea's on which two Hero's will die?
    Visit your local Psychiatrist, There may not be bugs crawling on you.

Turn Off Ads?