Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Cincinnati Bengals v. New England Cheaters --- Monday Night Football --- PBS

Re: Cincinnati Bengals v. New England Cheaters --- Monday Night Football --- PBS

Hot corner, I think you mean the Broncos were 5-1.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    Honest I can't say it any better than Hoosier Red did in his post, he sums it up basically perfectly.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Cincinnati Bengals v. New England Cheaters --- Monday Night Football --- PBS

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post
    Wow. The guys in Vegas only think it's a 6 pt game. If you're that confident, go make some easy money.

They don't THINK it is a six point game. They think that number is what will get an equal amount of bets on both teams.

The Pats have won all three games they have played by 31. Even if they win their first 15 of the season by 31 and play Atlanta at home on the last day of the season, the line won't be 31.

The Pats were 16.5 favorites last week and that too was easy money.

betonusa now has the Pats by 7.5

Quote Originally Posted by MaineRed View Post
    They don't THINK it is a six point game. They think that number is what will get an equal amount of bets on both teams.

The Pats have won all three games they have played by 31. Even if they win their first 15 of the season by 31 and play Atlanta at home on the last day of the season, the line won't be 31.

The Pats were 16.5 favorites last week and that too was easy money.
    Semantics. So the bettors think it's a 6 pt game, whatever. My point remains the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Red View Post
    Hot corner, I think you mean the Broncos were 5-1.

Semantics. So the bettors think it's a 6 pt game, whatever. My point remains the same.
    Nobody thinks it will be a six point game. That is simply the opening line listed by handicappers. They aren't looking for a push, they are looking for equal money on each team. That is why the line, at least on the site I looked at has already jumped a point and a half, the bookies are trying to get some interest going on the Bengals. If bets continue to come in on New England, the line will continue to grow.

We usually play well against good teams, but never seem to win. So we will tease at a win, but all in all, at the end the better team prevails. Probably take off at the end and tack on a good amount of points.

But I'm pretty much expecting a brutal beating.

Wow. The guys in Vegas only think it's a 6 pt game. If you're that confident, go make some easy money.

I think the Bengals will build on the energy of a hometown crowd and a Monday Night and will play them hard for 3 qtrs. Then things will disintegrate, hopefully not to the tune of 20 pts but I admit that's very possible.

I've never bet on sports before, but this might be worth a look. If Vegas is saying 6 points, that's about as easy money as I'll ever make.

There's no way in hell the Bengals don't get blown out.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

Thank God this game is at night. If they are losing it gives me a chance to catch up on my rest.
    If you can't build a winning team with that core a fire-sale isn't the solution. Selling the franchise, moving them to Nashville and converting GABP into a used car lot is.
    -LTlabner

Making sense of it all Matt700wlw's Avatar

My head says no.....my heart always says yes.

What the hell....Bengals win.

What's the worst that happens.....I'm wrong and not surprised?

Quote Originally Posted by MWM View Post
    I've never bet on sports before, but this might be worth a look. If Vegas is saying 6 points, that's about as easy money as I'll ever make.

There's no way in hell the Bengals don't get blown out.
    I actually believe they have a chance. The Pats don't have an angry Corey Dillon with a chip on his shoulder to deal with. That was a killer for a couple years. Samuel is overrated as a cover corner. I think the Pats may try to cover Chad 1 on 1. That would be the biggest mistake ever. Go Bengals!!!
    If you can't build a winning team with that core a fire-sale isn't the solution. Selling the franchise, moving them to Nashville and converting GABP into a used car lot is.
    -LTlabner

So Long Uncle Joe BoydsOfSummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by George Foster View Post
    It's pretty tough to have a "must win" against New England. Just shows you got to win the games against bad teams like the Browns. 2-2 sounds alot better than 1-3 after Monday night.
    I want the Bengals to win, but it's a tough task.
    Friendly reminder. That bad team has the same record and has already beaten you.
    0 Value Over Replacement Poster

"Sit over here next to Johnathan (Bench)...sit right here, he's smart."--Sparky Anderson

Will post for food BuckeyeRedleg's Avatar

Knowing the Bengals, they'll make it close only to have Marvin not understand a challenge situation and waste a few precious TO's (icing the kicker, calling a TO to think about challenging, etc.) only to put his team into a bad spot.

And then, through a reflection of leadership they'll find a way to lose.

Again.

That is, if they don't get blown out.

I'll call 45-24. At least Marvin won't look to foolish if this happens and he can repeat his "our guys need to make tackles and be in the right spots, you all wouldn't understand the complexity of our situations.....anymore stupid questions?...heh, heh, heh (nervous laughter taken all the way to the bank)."

The Bengals will win if the Offense is able to hit a few "home runs" early in the game, spotting the defense a decent lead. The D always seems to do better when the pressure is off and they can play aggressive. If it's close or the Pats take an early lead, it could get ugly.
    Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

of course i hope i'm dead wrong but i think there's a chance this could be a nfl record type of loss...63-7 ?? 70-10? this is the team that gave cleveland 51 points, couldnt kick a kick off straight or hold the seahawks from scoring with 2 minutes left in the game..and now we are going up against Tom Brady??????????????

Turn Off Ads?