Turn Off Ads?
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Cincinnati Bengals v. New England Cheaters --- Monday Night Football --- PBS

Re: Cincinnati Bengals v. New England Cheaters --- Monday Night Football --- PBS

I spoze.
    Doesn't that paper have an editor? When did it become OK to make spelling mistakes so long as they are on purpose?

I spoze? Does't Paul realize how stupid that reads?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Cincinnati Bengals v. New England Cheaters --- Monday Night Football --- PBS

Quote Originally Posted by MaineRed View Post
    Doesn't that paper have an editor? When did it become OK to make spelling mistakes so long as they are on purpose?

I believe it's a blog so I suppose spelling errors go with the territory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

Quote Originally Posted by MaineRed View Post

Fo shizzle

Quote Originally Posted by macro View Post
    GAC, the Chefs are 2-2, and while their offense is sputtering, their defense is ranked #3 in YPG in the NFL after four weeks. Then again, those games have been against Chicago, Minnesota, Houston, and San Diego, so maybe it is a mirage.

My mistake. Was thinking Miami when referencing records. But with their offense sputtering, due to their O-line, I still think the Bengals will beat them. I just don't think K.C.'s defense can hold the Bengals back the entire game while they wil have a hard time putting points on the board.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed View Post
    To see Belicheck be laudering praise toward a player on a different team, I think he knew what he was doing......I could be wrong though, Chad and Belicheck could be having fun, but given the outburst by Chad and the fact that this is the NFL, and coaches will do almost anything to get a W, would it surprise you?
    Surprise me how? What was this ulterior (and sinister) motive in joking around with CJ on the sidelines after a play? Are you suggesting he was doing so, even giving praise - and we have no idea what was being said because there was no audio. All we could see was two people laughing and smiling - just to try and get under Johnson's skin, play mind games with him, and upset his game? I think you're reading more into it then what was there IMO.

Am I blaming him for Carson throwing the INT? No. That was a mental error on Carson's part. But I do think that Chad is on a slippery slope when it comes to his ego and that he is on a similar path to Keyshawn Johnson and Terrell Owens.
    You'll get no argument from me here.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Tucker View Post
    Looked to me like the Patriots completely took away Chad and TJ from the passing game (well, maybe not completely, but enough to make them a non-factor). The Patriots said, if you're going to beat us, it's going to be throwing to your 3rd receiver, TE, or RB. I look for other teams to do that.
    This is where Chris Perry and Chris Henry are missed. With Henry, we had a quality number three wideout who if not for the off the field issues could be a major contributor as a no 1 wideout for many teams. Perry on the other hand led the entire NFL in receiving for RBs in 2005. Say what you want about it being a busted pick, but these two were major contributors in 2005 and if they were healthy or able to play, both would have made a difference in the game last night.

I'm not saying the Bengals would have won with those two, especially given the LB problems, but it would have been a lot more interesting. It reminds me of when Palmer and Henry both went down against the Steelers, while Palmer's injury will be the one most talked about, losing Henry was what made the Steelers play the same defense that the Patriots employed Monday night on Palmer.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Turn Off Ads?