Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Cincinnati Bengals v. New England Cheaters --- Monday Night Football --- PBS

Re: Cincinnati Bengals v. New England Cheaters --- Monday Night Football --- PBS

Quote Originally Posted by BUTLER REDSFAN View Post
    of course i hope i'm dead wrong but i think there's a chance this could be a nfl record type of loss...63-7 ?? 70-10? this is the team that gave cleveland 51 points, couldnt kick a kick off straight or hold the seahawks from scoring with 2 minutes left in the game..and now we are going up against Tom Brady??????????????
    Nah, I hope your not even close. If the Pats score 70, the Bengals will score atleast 40. That's just what seems to happen in blowouts. One team scores alot, their defense quits, and the other team scores alot.
    If you can't build a winning team with that core a fire-sale isn't the solution. Selling the franchise, moving them to Nashville and converting GABP into a used car lot is.
    -LTlabner

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Cincinnati Bengals v. New England Cheaters --- Monday Night Football --- PBS

Maroney's questionable. If he's out or unable to play a lot, the Bengals have a much better chance to win the game.
    "I saw Wedding Crashers accidentally. I bought a ticket for Grizzly Man and went into the wrong theater. After an hour, I figured I was in the wrong theater, but I kept waiting. Thatís the thing about bear attacks. They come when you least expect it."-Dwight K. Schrute

The real question is will the Pats scores 38 on the nose again? Given how the Bengals play defense you've got to figure New England will be hard-pressed to keep it that low.
    Baseball isn't a magic trick ... it doesn't get spoiled if you figure out how it works. - gonelong

I'm witchcrafting everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by M2 View Post
    The real question is will the Pats scores 38 on the nose again?
    That would start to be a little disturbing. In a Twilight Zone kind of way.
    "Reality tells us there are no guarantees. Except that some day Jon Lester will be on that list of 100-game winners." - Peter Gammons

From Mark Curnuttes blog:

No Rudi, Caleb or Ahmad

Tailback Rudi Johnson (hamstring) and linebackers Ahmad Brooks (groin) and Caleb Miller (back) were not on the field for practice tonight inside Paul Brown Stadium.

Still, Brooks is expected to start Monday night in the middle against the Patriots.

Right tackle Willie Anderson (heel) and left guard Stacy Andrews (shoulder) are practicing. An official injury report won't be available until much later tonight.

Andrew Whitworth is expected to start at left guard and Levi Jones at left tackle Monday night. And look for defensive tackle Domata Peko to possibly work out of the offensive backfield as a blocking back.

Is Ghiucic going to play? Is he healthy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrap Irony View Post
    Calipari is not, nor has he ever been accused or "caught", cheating. He himself turned in one of his players (Camby) for dealing with an agent to get one Final Four overturned. The other is all on the NCAA and Rose. (IF Rose cheated.)
    "Cheering for Kentucky is like watching Star Wars and hoping Darth Vader chokes an ewok"

Quote Originally Posted by WilyMoROCKS View Post
    Is Ghiucic going to play? Is he healthy?
    Hes listed as probable on the Bengals injury report.

It is almost impossible for the Patriots to continue to play at the level they are right now.

Pats will win, but it will be something like 28-20.

If I was a betting man this is actually a game I would stay away from. On the road and Monday night is not something you should mess with. I think the 7 point line is right on.
    DLC11@Insightbb.com

Today could not have gone any better for the Bengals. Even if they get rolled, they lose no ground to the Ravens or Steelers.

But if they pull a shocker, they gain a game on both, get a bye, and a more favorable schedule for a few weeks.

So they really have nothing to lose tomorrow. Here's to hoping they play like it.
    "I saw Wedding Crashers accidentally. I bought a ticket for Grizzly Man and went into the wrong theater. After an hour, I figured I was in the wrong theater, but I kept waiting. Thatís the thing about bear attacks. They come when you least expect it."-Dwight K. Schrute

I'll be at the game tomorrow. Tuesday is going to be a baaaaaaaaaaaad day at work
    Pessimists are well informed optimists

Quote Originally Posted by Reds4Life View Post
    I'll be at the game tomorrow. Tuesday is going to be a baaaaaaaaaaaad day at work
    Are you implying we will lose? If so, than why would you go? I'll take your ticket.
    If you can't build a winning team with that core a fire-sale isn't the solution. Selling the franchise, moving them to Nashville and converting GABP into a used car lot is.
    -LTlabner

For a Level Playing Field RedFanAlways1966's Avatar

I am old enough to remember the Bengals 1988-89 Super Bowl season. They had an undefeated (6-0) record until they went to Foxboro and got beat by the underdog (2-4) Patriots (led by Doug Flutie), 27-21.

Time for payback!! I have been waiting 19 years for this. The time is now.

Bengals 27 - Pats 21
    Small market fan... always hoping, but never expecting.

Quote Originally Posted by GoReds33 View Post
    Are you implying we will lose? If so, than why would you go? I'll take your ticket.
    No, I'm implying that I will have slept about 2 hours, and be hung over. :
    Pessimists are well informed optimists

Quote Originally Posted by RedFanAlways1966 View Post
    I am old enough to remember the Bengals 1988-89 Super Bowl season. They had an undefeated (6-0) record until they went to Foxboro and got beat by the underdog (2-4) Patriots (led by Doug Flutie), 27-21.

Time for payback!! I have been waiting 19 years for this. The time is now.

Bengals 27 - Pats 21
    I remember Ickey kept slipping in that game. It almost became comical after a while.
    Pray for Rain.

I think that was the game where Irving Fryar was dancing all around the sidelines as the clock was winding down. I never liked him after that.

Turn Off Ads?