Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Three man radio booth??

C-Bus (Columbus OH for non-Jim Rome fans)

Three man radio booth??

Much to Marty's protests earlier this year--did anyone notice the three man booth today in the WLW booth?? Im sure it was only because it was the final game of the season--but I liked it....also the autographing and tossing of the commercial cards was a nice touch--wish I was there to catch one...

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Three man radio booth??

Quote Originally Posted by redsfan1966 View Post
    Much to Marty's protests earlier this year--did anyone notice the three man booth today in the WLW booth?? Im sure it was only because it was the final game of the season--but I liked it....also the autographing and tossing of the commercial cards was a nice touch--wish I was there to catch one...
    What inning did the autographing start?
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

C-Bus (Columbus OH for non-Jim Rome fans)

Re: Three man radio booth??

Right from the get-go---they would autograph the "read card"---even the Yid Man, Seg Man and C. Trent Rosecrans autographed them---and each of them would toss the card into the stands below after the "read"...

Turn Off Ads?