F Drew Gooden
    C Andris Biedrins
    C Nenad Krstic
    UTIL Anderson Varejao
    UTIL Matt Harpring

BN: PF Joe Smith
    BN: PG/SG JJ Redick
    BN: PG/SG Daniel Gibson

Not too bad, I didn't think. As long as Kristic comes back healthy, and Nene stays healthy all season, I think I will be fine.

What do you guys think? I could use more depth, but its kinda hard with 19 other teams.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: New team...

That's a very good team. I don't know about Reddick though. I usto like him at Duke, but he's been pretty bad in the pros. I, as a Bearcat fan would be inclined to pick up James White this year. I know White won't probably start, but he may see some playing time. You could probably get him as a free agent. If you end up with an opening don't hesitate to pick him up.
    If you can't build a winning team with that core a fire-sale isn't the solution. Selling the franchise, moving them to Nashville and converting GABP into a used car lot is.
    -LTlabner

I didn't think he was even on a team this year?

As for Redick, someone was telling me that he has a chance to start or get alot of minutes so I figured I would take a chance on him (he was my 2nd to last pick).

Quote Originally Posted by TeamSelig View Post
    I didn't think he was even on a team this year?

As for Redick, someone was telling me that he has a chance to start or get alot of minutes so I figured I would take a chance on him (he was my 2nd to last pick).
    My bad. I forgot that the Spurs got rid of him. I was going on the fact that White did pretty good last year in limited action. The Pacers seemed very sad to give him up last year. Maybe somebody will give him an offer. As for Redick, that's not a terrible pick for a second to last pick. He may pan out into a pretty good NBA player. I personally thought he seemed very overmatched last year.
    If you can't build a winning team with that core a fire-sale isn't the solution. Selling the franchise, moving them to Nashville and converting GABP into a used car lot is.
    -LTlabner

I actually had the 4th pick and Steve Nash was still on the board. Think I will be regretting that?

Turn Off Ads?