Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Bengals-Dolphins on December 30th?

Bengals-Dolphins on December 30th?

It could be an utterly meaningless game, but I just moved to Miami and I'm thinking about going. If I can find a few other Florida-based Bengals fans, my resolve will become even greater. Only problem is, obviously, the timing--right before New Years--but I assume that it will stay an afternoon game since it is possible that both teams will be out of the playoff hunt.

Anyone interested? If so, feel free to PM me or respond to this thread.
    “Every level he goes to, he is going to compete. They will know who he is at every level he goes to.” -- ED on EDLC

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Bengals-Dolphins on December 30th?

If you can fly me down to Miami, put me up in a hotel room, and fly me back after the game, I'm interested.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

It could be history making if the Dolphins are going for a winless season. Cam Cameron is their coach and he is terrible, I am an Indiana fan and can see how that guy got a head coaching job anywhere again after what he did here.
    When I see the 2016 Reds, I see a 100 loss team and no direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Footstool View Post
    If you can fly me down to Miami, put me up in a hotel room, and fly me back after the game, I'm interested.
    Hence my suggestion that the interested fans be "Florida-based"... honestly though, if money were no object, I'd seriously consider it. I really want to go... but I'd rather not sit there, all alone in my "Do Your Job" longsleeve tee, among Dolphins fans.
    “Every level he goes to, he is going to compete. They will know who he is at every level he goes to.” -- ED on EDLC

I have a friend that lives down that way and I'm seriously thinking aout going down for the game. WHO DEY
    because at the end of the day, they still are the Chicago Cubs, and they will figure out a way to screw this whole thing up--Marty B.

If recent seasons are an indicator, the Bengals will enter this game at 8-7, needing a win to squeeze into the playoffs. If recent seasons are an indicator, they will not get that win.

Quote Originally Posted by redsfanmia View Post
    It could be history making if the Dolphins are going for a winless season. Cam Cameron is their coach and he is terrible, I am an Indiana fan and can see how that guy got a head coaching job anywhere again after what he did here.
    Beneficiary of Martyball.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Turn Off Ads?