Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Who would you want for the rest of the year?

Who would you want for the rest of the year?

I have a decision to make about my TEs. I play in a PPR league that starts 2 QB, 3 WR, 3 RB, TE, K, 2 DEF that only has 4 bench spots and I now have 2 TEs who are legit #1 TEs. I need to decide which one to trade and which one to play the rest of the year.

They are: Cooley and Dallas Clark

With there only being 4 bench spots and so many starters each week, having 2 TEs on the team hurts your ability to cover bye weeks and inuries.

My roster:

Romo
    Roethlisberger
    Westbrook
    Parker
    Jacobs
    Leonard
    S. Young
    Wayne
    Boldin
    Cotchery
    Galloway
    Clark
    Cooley
    Gostkowski
    Packers
    Giants

So basically who should I bank on for the rest of the year? I'm leaning towards Clark because it's a PPR league, but Cooley seems to really be coming on and Campbell is looking his way more and more.

Thoughts?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Who would you want for the rest of the year?

No one will probably care since no one responded to this thread but I ended up trading Cooley and Galloway for Wes Welker.

Leaving my post bye weeks starting healthy lineup as:

QB - Romo
    QB - Roethlisberger
    RB - Westbrook
    RB - Parker
    RB - Jacobs
    WR - Wayne
    WR - Boldin
    WR - Welker
    TE - Dallas Clark
    K - Gostkowski
    DEF - Packers
    DEF - Giants

BN - Cotchery
    BN - Leonard
    BN - Colts
    BN - yet to be determined

I would've kept Clark over Cooley as well.

However IMO it may have been a stretch throwing in Galloway to get Welker...

Quote Originally Posted by kheidg- View Post
    I would've kept Clark over Cooley as well.

However IMO it may have been a stretch throwing in Galloway to get Welker...
    Only reason I did it was because it is a PPR league. Galloway has to many 2 catch 28 yard games for my liking. Welker at his worst is going to catch 5/60 yards with obvious potential to have several games like last week.

Good point

Turn Off Ads?