Turn Off Ads?

Thread: RB to start tomorrow?

RB to start tomorrow?

With L.T. down for the week who would you start?

My options:

Kevin Jones vs. Tampa Bay
    -21st Run Defense. Allowing 119 yards a game and 5 touchdowns on the season. Also K.J.'s first start on the season.

Ernest Graham vs. Detroit
    -17th Run Defense. Allowing 115 yards a game and 7 touchdowns on the season. Unproven starter in place of the injured Pittman/Cadillac

Laurence Maroney vs. Miami
    -31st Run Defense. Allowing 169 yards a game and 10 touchdowns on the season. Most likely the a given with Sammy Morris injured, but he is questionable.
    We'll win it all next year...

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: RB to start tomorrow?

KJ ... With Maroney still iffey, I'd give the nod to Jones.

I would go with Jones or Graham (probably Jones).
    If Maroney does play I don't know how many carries he will get since it would be his first game back from his injury.

Graham was my leading scorer in the RedsZone league today. Every year, I get screwed on my first pick in various fantasy football leagues. Last year, it was Shaun Alexander. This year, it's been Steven Jackson and Laurence Maroney. How I even manage to compete is beyond me. Then again, in the RedsZone league, you could argue that I'm not even competing.

Turn Off Ads?