Turn Off Ads?

Thread: What about the Houston Texans???

What about the Houston Texans???

Down 32-7 in the fourth quarter, they've scored 29 points to come back and take the lead with 57 seconds to go. This all behind Sage Rosenfels who earlier threw 3 interceptions and lost a fumble. They also recovered an onside kick. Talk about a crazy game!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: What about the Houston Texans???

And now the Titans are driving and look prepared to score.

And they're still about to lose!! Insane.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrap Irony View Post
    Calipari is not, nor has he ever been accused or "caught", cheating. He himself turned in one of his players (Camby) for dealing with an agent to get one Final Four overturned. The other is all on the NCAA and Rose. (IF Rose cheated.)
    "Cheering for Kentucky is like watching Star Wars and hoping Darth Vader chokes an ewok"

All time record of 8 field goals in a football game... Titans win. INSANE GAME.
    Calipari is not, nor has he ever been accused or "caught", cheating. He himself turned in one of his players (Camby) for dealing with an agent to get one Final Four overturned. The other is all on the NCAA and Rose. (IF Rose cheated.)
    "Cheering for Kentucky is like watching Star Wars and hoping Darth Vader chokes an ewok"

Somehow they still lose. Oh well, I was hoping they would win. On the bright side I have Roydell Williams on my fantasy team and he scored me 8 additional points on that drive.

The Titans gave up and played soft with a big lead in the 4th and almost lost the game. They got very lucky.

Ra-ra-ra-ra-ra-robbbb bironas

That kicker's name sounds just like that song.

Titanic Struggles Caveat Emperor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by joshnky View Post
    On the bright side I have Roydell Williams on my fantasy team and he scored me 8 additional points on that drive.
    Tulane love, baby.
    Championships Matter.
    23 Years and Counting...

smells of rich mahogany deltachi8's Avatar

I was in Houston over the weekend and was bummed at first as it was the only game on local TV, ended up a gem to watch.
    Nothing to see here. Please disperse.

Turn Off Ads?