Turn Off Ads?

View Poll Results: Who will win the 2007 World Series?

Voters
74. You may not vote on this poll
  • Boston Red Sox

43 58.11%
  • Colorado Rockies

31 41.89%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The 2007 World Series

Titanic Struggles Caveat Emperor's Avatar

The 2007 World Series

Colorado has redefined what it means to be "on fire" in baseball, winning 20 of their last 21 and 7 consecutive post-season games.

The Boston Red Sox rallied from 3-1 by limiting the Cleveland Indians to 5 runs over the final 3 games of the series.

So...who ya' got?
    Championships Matter.
    24 Years and Counting...

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: The 2007 World Series

As hot as the Rockies are I still think the Red Sox will win this. The Red Sox lineup is on fire now and I don't see the Rockies pitching as good enough to compete with the Red Sox. I also think the 8 day layoff will hurt Colorado. The Rockies have had a great run and I will be rooting for them but I think the Red Sox will win this series pretty easily.

OK, I voted for who I am HOPEFUL will win the WS...seeing as I hate the BoSox and every BoSox fan I have EVER met...I am glad to see them go to the WS and I would love to see them BEAT TO OBLIVION by the Rockies...the little team that shouldn't have but did!
    "Sometimes, it's not the sexiest moves that put you over the top," Krivsky said. "It's a series of transactions that help you get there."

The Rockies won't have played in 8 days when the Series starts... I don't think that's a good thing, but I really really want them to beat Boston. Hopefully, their stellar play will pick right up where they left off.

PS - It's supposed to snow in Colorado this week, though I don't know where. That's all they said on the news. Where will the series start?
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

Series starts in Boston, cuz the AL won the all-star game

Sadly I see a hot Sox team running over the Rockies.

Hope I'm wrong
    Go Gators!

It'll be interesting to see how the Rockies respond when they take a wallop or two, because that's going to happen in this series. Can they rebound when they get smoked or when they lose a heartbreaker?
    Baseball isn't a magic trick ... it doesn't get spoiled if you figure out how it works. - gonelong

I'm witchcrafting everybody.

This series won't matter when the news about Manny and Ortiz comes out in the Mitchell report. That is going to happen and it's not good for the sport.

This could seriously do some damage to the game. Nothing from this era will matter when what I've heard is leaked. It's sad in a way.
    This is the time. The real Reds organization is back.

Quote Originally Posted by Cedric View Post
    This series won't matter when the news about Manny and Ortiz comes out in the Mitchell report. That is going to happen and it's not good for the sport.

This could seriously do some damage to the game. Nothing from this era will matter when what I've heard is leaked. It's sad in a way.
    What's the news?

I see the Sox winning in 5.
    "My mission is to be the ray of hope, the guy who stands out there on that beautiful field and owns up to his mistakes and lets people know it's never completely hopeless, no matter how bad it seems at the time. I have a platform and a message, and now I go to bed at night, sober and happy, praying I can be a good messenger." -Josh Hamilton

I expect Boston to win it.
    "Hey...Dad. Wanna Have A Catch?" Kevin Costner in "Field Of Dreams."

Talent wins out in the end. I love the run the Rox are on, but Boston in 6 games.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    ~ Mark Twain

I really, really hope Colorado wins.
    But, I think the Redsox will take it.

The long layoff will hurt Colorado and I think the Red Sox will sweep.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

I want and will be rooting for the Rockies to win... but deep down I think the Red Sux will win.

Man Pills

When you've got two games locked down already (with Beckett), the climb to victory is very small. I smell a repeat of 2004.

Turn Off Ads?