Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Help with trade

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Help with trade

I have Ronnie Brown, who decided he didn't need his knee ligaments attached anymore, so I'm down to Willis McGahee and Fred Taylor only in a league where you have to start 2 RB (5 yds = 1 pt, TD = 6 pts). I have several WR, but only TJ is a standout and healthy.

I was proposed this trade, what do you think? Would you do this trade?

TJ for Marshawn Lynch, Santonio Holmes

My other WR's are
    Derrick Mason
    Patrick Crayton
    Kevin Walter
    Javon Walker
    Issac Bruce

Thanks in advance!

Re: Help with trade

Lynch does have a game coming up against the Bengals.

Championships for MY teams in my lifetime:
    Cincinnati Reds - 75, 76, 90
    Chicago Blackhawks - 10, 13, 15
    University of Kentucky - 78, 96, 98, 12
    Chicago Bulls - 91, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98

“Everything that happens before Death is what counts.”
    ― Ray Bradbury, Something Wicked This Way Comes

REDSBROWNSBUCKEYES

Quote Originally Posted by freestyle55 View Post
    I have Ronnie Brown, who decided he didn't need his knee ligaments attached anymore, so I'm down to Willis McGahee and Fred Taylor only in a league where you have to start 2 RB (5 yds = 1 pt, TD = 6 pts). I have several WR, but only TJ is a standout and healthy.

I was proposed this trade, what do you think? Would you do this trade?

TJ for Marshawn Lynch, Santonio Holmes

My other WR's are
    Derrick Mason
    Patrick Crayton
    Kevin Walter
    Javon Walker
    Issac Bruce

Thanks in advance!
    If Hines Ward were still out I'd say do it. Santonio will not have as large of a role in the offense unless Ward gets hurt again. If you get a point per reception I like Mason, if you don't your pretty weak at wr until JW comes back, if he comes back. Kevin Walter has had a few breakout weeks but I want to see him put up some numbers when Andre Johnson is at full speed. Crayton has been solid this year but he's the kind of fantasy player that will put up 20 one week and 3 the next. Bruce is just plain getting old and the team is in the gutter. I don't think that Lynch and Holmes will give you the production that TJ and Fred Taylor will so I would stand pat at this point. TJ is a top of the line WR right now and I would think that a better trade offer could be found.

That's a tough one. I'd hold out for something better (but it would need to be only slightly better).

You could hold out for something better, but I think you'd be getting the better end of that deal.

Turn Off Ads?