Turn Off Ads?
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Ohio State - Penn State Game Thread

Re: Ohio State - Penn State Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by traderumor View Post
    The Buckeyes are a legitimate top 5 team, but will have to go into Michigan and win by 100 to impress anyone, I think.
    Nope, all that would do, was cause more mentions of the Appy State loss for Michigan, and how the BigTen was weak, because of how well Michigan has played since losing to Oregon.
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by traderumor View Post
    The Buckeyes are a legitimate top 5 team, but will have to go into Michigan and win by 100 to impress anyone, I think.
    The only people I want the Buckeyes to impress are the few dozen men and women who write "Ohio State" next to the number "1" on their ballots every Saturday night and Sunday morning. Whether they managed to impress me, you and everyone we know on Saturday afternoon, IMO, is not important. But it is fun to discuss.
    /r/reds

I didn't catch the result but didn't OSU go into PSU, at night, play in front of 100,000+ fans, and dominate the football game? What else do these OSU detractors want. If you look at it most of the top ranked teams that lost, lost to subpar competition. UK is getting a lot of love but in reality they aren't that good of a football team. Beat the teams you are supposed to beat and you will be fine. Whether people like it or not, if OSU takes care of buisness they will be in the BCS championship game again this year.

Quote Originally Posted by bucksfan2 View Post
    What else do these OSU detractors want.
    For Ohio State to have beat Florida rather than run into a perfect storm. All of this is because they lost that game, and lost badly. But that's ok, I think there were a lot of lessons learned by all concerned in Columbus, esp. the coaching staff, who seem to have a more take no prisoners approach this year. Again, its just our misty eyed optimism, I know, but the Bucks have met every challenge so far this year, haven't lost a regular season game in over two years, and they still are, let's hear it, the chant of the masses that says so much...

"overrated, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap...overrated, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap..."

Turn Off Ads?