Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Potential trade..

Potential trade..

Here is a trade I am debating about offering.

I trade: Roethlisberger and Parker

I receive: Brees and Bush

This is in a PPR league with the playoffs being 15 & 16. I am almost a lock to make the playoffs. 2 1/2 game lead over 3rd place with the "easier" part of the schedule coming up.

Pittsburgh plays at home against Jacksonville and @ St Louis in weeks 15&16.

New Orleans plays at home against Arizona and Philly in weeks 15&16.

Thoughts?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Potential trade..

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye33 View Post

Thoughts?
    That makes this trade interesting, also the rise of the Saints make this trade interesting.

I'd do it, but because I hate the Steelers!

Maybe take the risk, seems like the Steelers are going to play some tough defenses during the 15th and 16th weeks while the Saints are playing more mediocre teams.

Here is a trade I am debating about offering.

I trade: Roethlisberger and Parker

I receive: Brees and Bush

This is in a PPR league with the playoffs being 15 & 16. I am almost a lock to make the playoffs. 2 1/2 game lead over 3rd place with the "easier" part of the schedule coming up.

Pittsburgh plays at home against Jacksonville and @ St Louis in weeks 15&16.

Thoughts?
    No way, I make this trade. New Orleans has done nothing all year until last week against an awful 49ers team. Parker is a stud and Roethlisberger is at least consistent. You'd be taking a big riskl, IMO, just to guard against the possibility that Pittsburgh will be resting players at the end of the year. Anyway, I think you can get more than just Bush and Brees.

It's a risk, for sure, but I like it. I'd do it.

I think Brees will outperform Roethlisberger over the rest of the season. Although his rushing stats might not look as pretty, Bush becomes Parker's equal with the boatload of receptions he gets out of the backfield. I make this trade; it looks equal now, and I think the Saints are on the up and up.
    “Every level he goes to, he is going to compete. They will know who he is at every level he goes to.” -- ED on EDLC

Here is the 1st offer I am sending, and I'm expecting a decline but you never know.

I trade: Roethlisberger, Parker, Dallas Clark, Cotchery

I receive: Brees, Bush, Gates

If he did accept this my post week 10 lineup would be:

Romo
    Brees
    Westbrook
    Bush
    Jacobs
    Wayne
    Welker
    Boldin
    Gates
    Gostkowski
    Giants
    Colts

Bench:

Toomer
    Packers
    Norwood
    waiver wire pickup

Here is the 1st offer I am sending, and I'm expecting a decline but you never know.

I trade: Roethlisberger, Parker, Dallas Clark, Cotchery

I receive: Brees, Bush, Gates
    Adding Clark, Cotchery, and Gates makes it more balanced.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

Did you do that? Big Ben had 5 TDs yesterday lol

Quote Originally Posted by TeamSelig View Post
    Did you do that? Big Ben had 5 TDs yesterday lol
    I did not make the trade. He traded Brees before I had a chance to make the offer.

I think I would still make the deal if I could, even after Roethlisberger blowing up. Brees blew up as well. And I think Bush is a better RB in a PPR league for the rest of the year.

But he traded Brees, Bucs D, and Derrick Ward for Plaxico, Warner, and Jamal Lewis.

I think he got hosed but really he traded Brees for Plaxico, Lewis, Warner. Bucs and Ward aren't really that good.

Turn Off Ads?