Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Would you make this trade?

Would you make this trade?

Here is my current team with backups. I've stockpiled WR's through trades and the guy I want is Romo now.

Qb-Kitna
    Rb-Peterson
    Rb-Addai
    Wr-Braylon Edwards
    Wr-Tory Holt
    Wr/Te-Lee Evans/Donald Driver/Andre Johnson (told you it's insane
    Te-Cooley
    K- Crosby
    Df- Dallas/Buffalo

Would you trade Holt, Driver, Kitna for Palmer considering my amazing WR depth? Or what about Holt/Driver/Kitna/Bulger/Cooley for Palmer/Tony Gonzalez?

I know I'm getting screwed in the deal. But with my depth I think I can do it. Any opinions?
    This is the time. The real Reds organization is back.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    REDSBROWNSBUCKEYES

Re: Would you make this trade?

Quote Originally Posted by Cedric View Post
    Here is my current team with backups. I've stockpiled WR's through trades and the guy I want is Romo now.

Qb-Kitna
    Rb-Peterson
    Rb-Addai
    Wr-Braylon Edwards
    Wr-Tory Holt
    Wr/Te-Lee Evans/Donald Driver/Andre Johnson (told you it's insane
    Te-Cooley
    K- Crosby
    Df- Dallas/Buffalo

Would you trade Holt, Driver, Kitna for Palmer considering my amazing WR depth? Or what about Holt/Driver/Kitna/Bulger/Cooley for Palmer/Tony Gonzalez?

I know I'm getting screwed in the deal. But with my depth I think I can do it. Any opinions?
    I love the second trade Holt/Driver/Kitna/Cooley/Bulger for Palmer/Gonzo. Lee Evans is on the rise and will blow up on Cinci this week. IMO he will outscore Holt and Driver in the weeks to come now that his buddy JP is back in(see last weeks 80+ td pass) he will be a viable starter. Cooley has been good but to get Gonzo you will be sitting with a team that has no holes whatsoever. I say do it.
    Last edited by 5DOLLAR-BLEACHERBUM; 11-02-2007 at 12:23 PM.

Turn Off Ads?