Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ticket prices going up

Waiting for a tour/album KittyDuran's Avatar

Re: Ticket prices going up

Well, I guess it's Bleacher seats next year... or just not going the full season ticket route. I'm definitely wanting to go to ST this coming March so something has to be sacrificed and it looks like it might be Opening Day.
    2014 Reds record when I'm attending: 16-14
    2014 Dragons record when I'm attending: 2-1
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by westofyou View Post
    1999 Prices

Blue A - $17
    Blue B - $15
    Green A - $13
    Green B - $12
    Yellow Box - $12
    Red Box - $10
    Green - $9
    Red - $7
    Top Six - $4

2008 Prices:

Dugout Box $67 $72 $82

Infield Box $42 $47 $57

Field Box $34 $39 $49

View Level Box $22 $27 $37

Mezzanine $22 $27 $37

Sun Deck/Moon Deck $22 $27 $37

Terrace Outfield $19 $24 $34

View Level $14 $19 $29

Bleachers $7 $12 $22

PREMIUM SEATING

Diamond Seats $230 $235 $245

Scout Seats $77 $82 $92

Lower Club $67 $72 $82

Club Home $67 $72 $82

Club Seating $52 $57 $67
    When all is said and done more is said than done.

I hope they lower the price of beer. They'd sell a few more of them and make up the difference. The middle class ball fan is on the outside looking in when you see the cost of one evening at the park. Over priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by dabvu2498 View Post
    2008 Prices:

Dugout Box $67 $72 $82

Infield Box $42 $47 $57

Field Box $34 $39 $49

View Level Box $22 $27 $37

Mezzanine $22 $27 $37

Sun Deck/Moon Deck $22 $27 $37

Terrace Outfield $19 $24 $34

View Level $14 $19 $29

Bleachers $7 $12 $22

PREMIUM SEATING

Diamond Seats $230 $235 $245

Scout Seats $77 $82 $92

Lower Club $67 $72 $82

Club Home $67 $72 $82

Club Seating $52 $57 $67
    that answers my questions and I usually sit in the club home seats. I think they were 56 last year. $11 in one year is kinda rough. I sure hope the Reds are increasing payroll instead of just making more cash.
    "My mission is to be the ray of hope, the guy who stands out there on that beautiful field and owns up to his mistakes and lets people know it's never completely hopeless, no matter how bad it seems at the time. I have a platform and a message, and now I go to bed at night, sober and happy, praying I can be a good messenger." -Josh Hamilton

Quote Originally Posted by Jpup View Post
    that answers my questions and I usually sit in the club home seats. I think they were 56 last year. $11 in one year is kinda rough. I sure hope the Reds are increasing payroll instead of just making more cash.
    On the two angry guys this morning they figured a $2 increase on every ticket sold from last year would pay for Dusty Baker this year.... that sucks, I don't want to pay for Dusty Baker.

Quote Originally Posted by 919191 View Post
    I used the discount code from CincinnatiUSA several times last year and paid a little more than half of face. I also bought on eBay a few times. Taking a family of 4 to see a 3 game series plus hotel and eating expenses really adds up.
    I'm hoping something like that promo is available next season too. I must admit that I used that promotion to the majority of games I went to last season. I'd simply buy the tickets online, type in the promo code, and even after all the fees were added I could still grab Sun Deck or Mezzanine seats for around $13 each. Good seats at a decent price; couldn't beat that.

The price increase for the regular games (i.e. non premier or select) isn't too bad, but the premier game prices are starting to go up swiftly. Of course, those are the games where they'll draw big crowds regardless of the prices so hopefully the Reds are able to capitalize on a small boost in revenue.
    Barry Larkin - HOF, 2012

Put an end to the Lost Decade.

More and more of my baseball watching is:

a. a lot of minor league and spring training in person
    b. A couple major league games
    c. Hi Def viewing of major league
    The lowest acceptable payroll amount for ownership to show they are not greedy pigs is 15 million more than they are currently paying. No matter what that currently is.

Turn Off Ads?