Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Alright guys fess up: Who stole 500 pairs of panties from Victoria's Secret?

Smells Like Teen Spirit jmcclain19's Avatar

Alright guys fess up: Who stole 500 pairs of panties from Victoria's Secret?

I'd like to know which Redszone member was down at Spring Training and decided to do a little panty run - mall style.

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2008/feb/...ctorias-secre/

About 500 pairs of panties stolen from local Victoria's Secret store

By Will Greenlee (Contact)
    Originally published 12:00 a.m., February 24, 2008
    Updated 07:53 a.m., February 25, 2008

JENSEN BEACH — Call it the mother of all panty raids.

About 500 pairs of women's underwear were reported missing Friday from the Victoria’s Secret store in the Treasure Coast Square mall.
    A store co-manager told Martin County sheriff’s investigators at 1:30 p.m. Friday she “noticed the front side of the panty bar in the ‘pink’ room was missing panties,” the report states.

The co-manager went to tell a manager, and when they returned they spotted some mesh shorts also missing.

Along with the roughly 500 pairs of panties — each valued at $7.50 — store officials said three dozen pairs of mesh shorts and about three dozen tank tops were missing. The total amount of missing merchandise is $5,245.50.

Sheriff’s officials were flagged down to this incident while investigating the theft of $4,679 of clothes from the Hollister store, which is directly across from Victoria’s Secret.

This isn’t the first time hundreds of pairs of skivvies have been stolen from this Victoria's Secret store.

Sales associates found almost 400 pairs of pink designer panties missing from three storage drawers near the back of the store in January 2007, according to a Martin County Sheriff's Office report. The panties were worth more than $3,600.

Another heist in 2004 cost the lingerie store 100 pairs of panties, while 75 pairs of ladies underwear were taken in 2003. The lingerie shop was taken for about $6,000 in perfume, slips and jumpsuits in 2001.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Alright guys fess up: Who stole 500 pairs of panties from Victoria's Secret?

Along with the roughly 500 pairs of panties — each valued at $7.50 — store officials said three dozen pairs of mesh shorts and about three dozen tank tops were missing. The total amount of missing merchandise is $5,245.50.
    I stole the 500 panties. I wanted a pair for everyday of the year. :
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Re: Alright guys fess up: Who stole 500 pairs of panties from Victoria's Secret?

Quote Originally Posted by GAC View Post
    and a start on next year lol
    3-2 at games this year
    5-9 all time

2010 central division champions

Quote Originally Posted by GAC View Post
    This is NOT how I wanted to wake up this morning.
    Some people play baseball. Baseball plays Jay Bruce.

Bristol, just around the corner from ESPN

Based the story and how much that same store has been hit, something says inside job to me.

I guess there's a market for stolen VS afterall....

smells of rich mahogany deltachi8's Avatar

Glorious Panties!

Nothing to see here. Please disperse.

I could see stealing 400 - but taking 500 is plain crazy.

Turn Off Ads?