Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Herbalist?

Herbalist?

Anyone heard of these? Reliable?

Thanks for any input.

EDIT:

Reason for this is because my mom has had some stomache problems for a while, but really dislikes hospitals/doctors offices/etc. A lady at her work is an herbalist so she went to her, and she said that my mom has a tumor on her ovaries, but that it is not cancerous.

Supposedly they can touch you, and with your symptoms, tell you whats wrong with you. It sounds like a bunch of crap, but I honestly don't know anything about it.

They gave her a bunch of herbs and said that the tumor will go away in 6 weeks. Is this some weird witch doctor, or are these legit? Sounds a little fishy to me.
    Last edited by TeamSelig; 11-07-2007 at 04:22 PM.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    All dyslexics must untie!

Re: Herbalist?

Check out this website www.healthline.cc

I've heard this Dr. Marshall on local radio. Folks call in and he diagnoses their health issues and prescribes natural products.

You can also email your health-related questions to info@healthline.cc

(I should mention he recommends the patients get health screenings by QRA practitioners in their area, they can help put you in touch with these local practitioners)
    Last edited by gm; 11-07-2007 at 07:10 PM.
    Never overlook the obvious

SERP deep cover ops WebScorpion's Avatar

If she truly has a tumor on her ovaries, she should take the time to have it checked by a Medical Doctor. My mother died of ovarian cancer because she didn't like doctors and by the time she actually saw a doctor she had the most aggressive form of cancer already in its late stages. She lived about 12 more months and the last two were pretty horrible to witness. I miss her terribly and I have children that will never know what a fantastic person she was. Ask her to see a real doctor because you want your children to know her. If you don't want to offend the herbalist, call it a second opinion.

"This field, this game, is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and what could be again." -- Terence Mann

My aunt died from Ovarian cancer. It's the worst thing I've ever had to go through. Please ask her to go to a medical doctor.
    This is the time. The real Reds organization is back.

I have tried as much as I can, with still being civil about it. If this doesn't improve, she said she will try a medical doctor. The lady said it would be gone in 6 weeks so I guess I will have to wait until then. I will have to have a not-so-nice talk with this lady if the end of the 6 weeks comes up and she has to magically buy a boat load of more herbs and medicines.

Turn Off Ads?