Turn Off Ads?
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829

Thread: BCS 2007 Discussion Thread

Re: BCS 2007 Discussion Thread

I was working on finding out what your take is going to be if OSU wins in a fashion that Florida did last season?

Are you going to run around, undermining OSU's win due to the perfect half of football or are you going to pat the Buckeyes on the back?

If starting personal flame wars is your way of ignoring this simple question, have at it. I want to talk football. If I misrepresented you it was not on purpose and certainly was not the first time something like that has happened on a message board.

I really just had a simple question and then people spent two pages misrepresenting what I said. I think I have done a pretty good job of trying to explain myself without getting out of hand or personal.

You on the other hand want to make it personal and have spent no time answering my very simple question. Seems you just want to be able to have the typical harsh take on teams that aren't your own and don't want to be called on it.

There are Florida fans here, have some respect. And if you can't have some respect don't blow up when someone has similar disdain for something OSU does like you have in the past. If there are lame excuses for a Florida win, there can also be lame excuses for an OSU win. But here is the thing, I don't want to make this about Florida. I'm not here to talk trash about Florida. I just wanted to know if you were going to have the same take if OSU plays that perfect half of football and someone shows up here and says you are blind if you saw anything other than that? About six people have answered that question for you. I guess you are too busy sending me nasty PMs to take the time to do what it would take to "end this". Just answer the question.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Attack Cat!

Quote Originally Posted by MaineRed View Post
    If starting personal flame wars is your way of ignoring this simple question, have at it.

Can we talk about this years games instead of the game last year?

I guess you are too busy sending me nasty PMs to take the time to do what it would take to "end this".
    I will not circumvent the PM system of this board which I have been a member in good standing for over 5 years by posting my "nasty" PM, as much as I am tempted to do. I would appreciate it if you would do the same. However, mods, if you do not stop Maine Red from the personal attacks and trolling on the board and doing such things as above with PMs, then I will post it.

Quote Originally Posted by traderumor View Post
    I will not circumvent the PM system of this board which I have been a member in good standing for over 5 years by posting my "nasty" PM, as much as I am tempted to do. I would appreciate it if you would do the same. However, mods, if you do not stop Maine Red from the personal attacks and trolling on the board and doing such things as above with PMs, then I will post it.

I wouldn't post any PMs if I were you. The "ignore" button is a wonderful feature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

I'm tired reading this dreck. Can't you guys play nice?

The fingerpointing is worse here than my 2 boys fighting over a Hot Wheels.

This thread is closed. We'll start another Bowl/BCS thread at somepoint. But there is a "moritorium" on this topic. Moderators have asked people to be nice and stick to the discussion, which has not been followed. Moderators have the right to pull threads and content. If you have a problem with me, PM me and CC' Boss in it as well.
    Some people play baseball. Baseball plays Jay Bruce.

Turn Off Ads?