Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Michigan vs. Ohio State: The Rivalry (on HBO)

Re: Michigan vs. Ohio State: The Rivalry (on HBO)

Why no intentional grounding? That was an obvious one.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

2. Turn Off Ads?

I absolutely HATE coach sidleine interviews when they're going into halftime. Lloyd Carr hates them too and I don't blame him one bit for being so short about it.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

Florida's defense has allowed 20 points in the first half to Florida Atlantic. Luckily for them the half ended because Florida Atlantic had the ball first and goal at the Florida 6 after a long pass but the half ended.

First defensive TD wins.
    Some people play baseball. Baseball plays Jay Bruce.

Quote Originally Posted by MWM View Post
    I saw that. Almost enough to make me root for Michigan. But not quite.

It's amazing how young Barry still looks.
    That's exactly what I thought.

He looks like he could start at SS tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by MWM View Post
    I absolutely HATE coach sidleine interviews when they're going into halftime. Lloyd Carr hates them too and I don't blame him one bit for being so short about it.
    I think it was Lloyd Carr... that cute little chick... Cyclone's girl... asked him "Do you know the status of so-and-so's injury?"

His reply: "Yes."

Granted, as I'm not into this rivalry as I used to be, but the shot of that girl from Michigan after the Wells TD was priceless.

With Wells out of the game, I don't see OSU socring again.

You can fell the momentum of the game starting to change with Mallet in the game.

Well, looks like Tressel is sitting back and saying that he doesn't think Michigan can score, so they're not going to try to do anything stupid.

there's still 12 minutes left. That's a lot of football. I wish they'd at least try to put a little pressure on the Michigan defense. He's conceding a 3 and out every possession.

With about 4 minutes to go, this has been the most boring OSU - Michigan game I've ever watched.

Gholston is a beast.

I feel bad for Lloyd Carr. It's time for the program to move one, but he's been a good coach and a good steward of the program.

The only downside to a game like this for Buckeye fans is now you look back at last week and wonder what might have been.

Quote Originally Posted by OnBaseMachine View Post
    Florida's defense has allowed 20 points in the first half to Florida Atlantic. Luckily for them the half ended because Florida Atlantic had the ball first and goal at the Florida 6 after a long pass but the half ended.
    Florida wins 59-20.

I like how Schnellenberger for FAU still gets all dressed up to coach.
    Go Gators!

Give FAU credit for their schedule. Kentucky, Minnesota (realize they suck but the game wsa probably scheduled when Maroney and Barber were there), Oklahoma State, South Florida and today with Florida. Pretty impressive for a Sun Belt team.

Michigan's three best plays

a punt
    two pass inteference penalties

Turn Off Ads?