Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: WVU-UC prediction thread.

WVU-UC prediction thread.

Biggest game in the history of UC football, the NIP will rock from it's very foundation(I'll be there in section 134), it's the ESPN Primetime game and UC is playing for a potential Big East Championship and BCS birth. Is this game too big for UC? Yes, but I don't care, 31-21 Bearcats!!!

I'm bringing Oranges!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: WVU-UC prediction thread.

I'll be at the game too but haven't been to the NIP in a few years. What's the best suggestion for parking?

I'm going to go on a limb and say UC by double digits

If White and Slaton continue their national TV fumbleits, UC going away. If not, WVU squeaks one out.

Quote Originally Posted by HotCorner View Post
    I'll be at the game too but haven't been to the NIP in a few years. What's the best suggestion for parking?
    Get there EARLY. There's a few more people that show up for the games these days.

On campus parking has improved with the Calhoun St. garage, but it will run you $8-9. Be sure to visit http://www.gobearcats.com
    if you go on-campus. There are some lots reserved for UCATS and handicapped. Also, the traffic patterns around campus are altered for game day. That link will have all the details.

The Stratford Heights garages are a worth a look, as is the Deaconess Hospital garage. Those are both cheaper than on-campus. Also, I think Mecklenberg Gardens runs a shuttle from the restaurant (great German food, BTW) to campus. It's within walking distance (~15 minute walk) if you can't grab the shuttle on the return trip.
    Last edited by paintmered; 11-15-2007 at 10:26 PM.
    All models are wrong. Some of them are useful.

Porkchop Sandwiches

Is anyone else ridiculously stoked for this game?

Uc's team seems to get better and better each week, they have proven themselves time and time again against ranked foes, they are everything the Bengals wish they could be, they are hungry, blue collar, and play with heart, strong defense with an exciting offense.

The game against WV in the Nip will be a final step for the program, proof positive that it has made it. There are so many possible positive repercussions from a UC win, including a first ever BCS invitation, and I have a feeling we wont be let down!

I was not smart enough to follow my gut and get season tickets before the season started, so I will be watching from a bar, but I guarantee the entire city will be rooting for the Cats Saturday!

Oh,

UC 31 WV 28

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Bearcats - 27
    Chris Henrys - 24

Senor Votto

Wvu - 31
    Uc - 27

Uwv 45
    Uc 31
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

UC 79
    WVU 2

I may be letting my Bearcat enthusiasm get the best of me.
    Ya think?
    Next Reds manager, second shooter. --Confirmed on Redszone.

Quote Originally Posted by SunDeck View Post
    UC 79
    WVU 2

I may be letting my Bearcat enthusiasm get the best of me.
    Ya think?
    Imagine the score if WVU didn't have Ditka.
    All models are wrong. Some of them are useful.

I predict pain.
    We'll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective ~ Kurt Vonnegut

Quote Originally Posted by LoganBuck View Post
    Uwv 45
    Uc 31
    Really think WVU can score 45 on UC?

Personally, I don't really care who wins but as I Big East fan I'd like to see WV win convincingly. With Oregon losing WV is on the cusp of the national championship game. It looks like it will be LSU vs. Big 12 Champ but if LSU loses in the SEC championship game WV could slide in.

UC - 31
    WVU - 28

I've never been this jacked up for any football game in my life. We need the crowd to be there early and be loud. I'll be there in the general admission section going nutso with the students. If I had to pick who I thought the better team was, I may pick WVU, but the best team may not win this game. There will be a lot of emotion on the line being senior night and the possible implications that this game has. Let get the Nip rockin' tomorrow night!

Turn Off Ads?