Wife just quit her job over a bunch of drama/etc. Anyways, they had accidentally gave some of her hours to another girl with same first name. She has asked them several times to give her the money which is over $200. They informed her since she didn't give a notice that her remaining hours of this pay term would be paid mini. wage (which is in their handout). I told her to tell them that she would be coming in tomorrow to pick up her check for unpaid hours or she would take them to court.

Not knowing really what we can/can't do in this situation, what can we do if they refuse or don't give us the whole check?