Turn Off Ads?

View Poll Results: Who is the Reds #4 Prospect?

Voters
96. You may not vote on this poll
  • Danny Dorn

0 0%
  • Juan Francisco

0 0%
  • Todd Frazier

2 2.08%
  • Kyle Lotzkar

0 0%
  • Matt Maloney

1 1.04%
  • Devin Mesoraco

0 0%
  • Josh Roenicke

0 0%
  • Neftali Soto

0 0%
  • Drew Stubbs

2 2.08%
  • Travis Wood

0 0%
  • Joey Votto

87 90.63%
  • Other (please specify)

4 4.17%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Redszone Community Prospect Vote: #4

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Redszone Community Prospect Vote: #4

Vote for the player who you think is the Reds #4 prospect. We will go with this as far as you guys want to take it.

I will post a new list every 2 days with 10-15 options to vote on.

If you feel like making an argument on why a guy should be voted here, feel free to vote and state why you voted for that player.

If there is someone that is not currently listed as an option to vote on, vote for 'other' then just state who you want to vote for in the thread.

If there is anyone you would like to see as an option on the next poll, just say so and if they garner enough support, they will be placed on the next poll. Guys with the lowest amount of votes will usually be removed for the next few guys who were talked about in the previous thread.

Prospect 1 - Jay Bruce
    Prospect 2 - Homer Bailey
    Prospect 3 - Johnny Cueto

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Senor Votto

Re: Redszone Community Prospect Vote: #4

Votto

Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    Vote for the player who you think is the Reds #4 prospect. We will go with this as far as you guys want to take it.
    Maybe you could clear up some confusion by rewording this. Maybe something like, "Of the players not already elected in the previous threads, please vote for the player who you consider to be the Reds' top prospect."

Easiest vote of them all. The other 3 of the top 4 off the board now, number 4 seems obvious. After this it gets tougher. Please add the most underappreciated prospect in the system Adam Rosales to the list.
    All my posts are my opinion - just like yours are. If I forget to state it and you're too dense to see the obvious, look here!

Joey Votto.

Quote Originally Posted by mth123 View Post
    Easiest vote of them all. The other 3 of the top 4 off the board now, number 4 seems obvious. After this it gets tougher. Please add the most underappreciated prospect in the system Adam Rosales to the list.
    I agree, add Rosales for the next poll.

Am I allowed to electioneer for Todd Frazier as prospect 5 on this thread? Or do I have to wait for another thread to point out that he is a blue chip righty hitting prospect who hit the cover off the ball at two levels in his few months of pro ball, hitting for both power and average?

In any event, I view Votto and Frazier as similar (Votto, lefty, Todd, right), but Votto is more advanced so gets 4; then Frazier 5.
    Last edited by Kc61; 11-17-2007 at 02:46 PM.

Yeah, it gets tough from here. Stubbs, Frazier, Lotzkar, Mesoraco, and Maloney are next for me, but I'm not sure about the order.
    FIRE DUSTY BAKER

ADOPT THIS SIGNATURE IN SOLIDARITY!!!

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by camisadelgolf View Post
    Maybe you could clear up some confusion by rewording this. Maybe something like, "Of the players not already elected in the previous threads, please vote for the player who you consider to be the Reds' top prospect."
    With lists like these, while you might not think someone is the #4 prospect, you are supposed to vote who the best guy left. Obviously if someone had Joey Votto as their #1 prospect they would have to think he is the best prospect left and therefore should vote for him here.

Votto.

Adam Rosales is a quality player. He plays whereever he is needed and enjoys every minute of it. This season he has been at shortstop, 1st base and 3rd base as well as in the out field.Would love to see more of him.

I find it hilarious that the #4 prospect was easier to choose than the #1 prospect.

other?!

Fess up. Who voted for 'other'?

Whoever did this - which prospect do you think is better than Votto?

So Long Uncle Joe BoydsOfSummer's Avatar

It's a public poll. You can see the culprit.

This might be the most obvious one yet. Votto could have gone 1-4, really.
    0 Value Over Replacement Poster

"Sit over here next to Johnathan (Bench)...sit right here, he's smart."--Sparky Anderson

I voted for other - Jay Bruce dropped to #4

Turn Off Ads?