Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Do you like WK keeping things under his hat?

Threaded View

Battle Toad Historian thatcoolguy_22's Avatar

Re: Do you like WK keeping things under his hat?

Quote Originally Posted by Redsnake View Post
    I'm just saying throw us fans a bone. I want too here that the Reds are interested in one of the those names out there (Peavy, Johan, Haren). It's not like it would materialize, I just want something to keep me wanting to come back to all Reds sites too see what playesr might be in here.
    Isn't that the reason why they call it the Hot Stove league?? It's not the "we like players but we not saying who league".

The people reporting that the Angels, Dodgers, Yankees and, whoever else is liking these big times players are JUST SPECULATING!!! They look at holes on a team and their payroll and try to come up with matches. Just look at mlbtraderumors.com... The entire site's "rumors" is really coming up with ideas by making a ball with every player or prospect on it and putting them in a pool with a dozen manatees that are trained to take the balls across the tank and into whatever basket they so choose that also happened to be labled with team names...

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...%3Den%26sa%3DG

look at this video and trust me
    10th one down on the left side titled Manatee Mania
    Last edited by thatcoolguy_22; 11-20-2007 at 03:31 PM.
    "Last week I helped my friend stay put. It's a lot easier'n helpin' 'em move. I just went over to his house and made sure that he did not start to load **** into a truck."

Turn Off Ads?