Nfl Draft top 100 Prospects
1. Darren McFadden* - RB - 6'1" 220 lbs. - Arkansas
Outstanding junior feature back has the complete package for the NFL game.
2. Glenn Dorsey - DT - 6'2" 300 lbs. - LSU
Quick defensive tackle is an explosive performer from the inside.
3. Brian Brohm - QB - 6'4" 225 lbs. - Louisville
Experienced senior has the package to be an early NFL starter.
4. Chris Long - DE - 6'5" 285 lbs. - Virginia
Strong senior defender has taken his game to a new level this fall.
5. Jake Long - OT - 6'7" 320 lbs.- Michigan
Physical senior tackle has performed well on both sides of the line.
6. Kenny Phillips* - FS - 6'1" 205 lbs.- Miami
This smooth and athletic safety has the talent to declare for the draft early.
7. Sedrick Ellis - DT - 6'2" 295 lbs. - USC
Explosive senior tackle has been a dominant performer during his Trojans career.
8. Antoine Cason -CB - 6'1" 185 lbs.- Arizona
Shutdown corner has the coverage and ball skills to rank at the top of this critical position.
9. James Laurinaitis* - LB - 6'2" 245 lbs.- Ohio St
Productive inside linebacker has shown big-play ability in his three seasons.
10. Andre' Woodson - QB - 6'5" 230 lbs. - Kentucky
Big pocket passer looks to impress during Senior Bowl week to rank with the elite prospects.
11. Malcolm Jenkins* -CB - 6' 180 lbs. - Ohio St
Fast junior defender has the package to be the next blue-chip Buckeye cornerback.
12. Steve Slaton* - RB - 5'9" 200 lbs. - West Virginia
Fast junior is a versatile playmaker who is dangerous every time he touches the ball.
13. Malcolm Kelly* - WR - 6'3" 210 lbs. - Oklahoma
Athletic junior receiver has been unstoppable in the Big 12. He will consider entering the draft.
14. Dan Connor - LB - 6'2" 235 lbs. - Penn St
Rugged inside linebacker has the physical talent and savvy to start early in the NFL.
15. Rashard Mendenhall* - RB - 5'11" 215 lbs. - Illinois
Powerful junior tailback has been a workhorse runner and is the main catalyst for the Illini's resurgence.
16. Michael Oher* - OT - 6'5" 325 lbs.- Mississippi
Mobile junior left tackle has the physical package to become a top-flight pro pass protector.
17. DeSean Jackson* - WR - 5'11" 170 lbs. - California
Explosive junior has playmaking ability as a receiver and a return specialist.
18. Calais Campbell* - DE - 6'7" 280 lbs. - Miami
Rangy, athletic junior pass rusher has the burst of speed off the edge to become a difference-maker.
19. Gosder Cherilus - OT - 6'6" 320 lbs.- Boston College
Massive athletic left tackle has been a key blocker on QB Matt Ryan's blind side.
20. Reggie Smith*- DB - 6' 200 lbs.- Oklahoma
This athletic junior cornerback has the big-play ability to become a top-flight pro defender.
21. Early Doucet - WR - 6' 200 lbs. - LSU
Fast senior wideout has come on of late after being slowed by a minor leg injury this season.
22. Vernon Gholston* - DE - 6'4" 260 lbs.- Ohio St
Explosive junior edge rusher is a big-play performer who had an outstanding effort against Michigan.
23. Ryan Clady* - OT - 6'5" 320 lbs. - Boise St
Mobile junior left tackle has been flawless against WAC speed rushers this season.
24. Keith Rivers - LB - 6'3" 220 lbs. - USC
Speedy outside linebacker has the skills to play as an NFL rookie.
25. Mario Manningham* - WR - 5'11" 180 lbs. - Michigan
Fast junior receiver has been one of the nation's best playmakers over the last two months.
26. Tyson Jackson* - DE - 6'5" 290 lbs. - LSU
Powerful junior defensive end has developed nicely in the Tigers' physical front line.
27. Matt Ryan - QB - 6'4" 220 lbs.- Boston College
Strong armed senior quarterback has continued to impress over his final season.
28. Sam Baker - OT - 6'4" 310 lbs. - USC
Savvy senior left tackle has struggled through a leg injury since early in the season.
29. Derrick Harvey* - DE - 6'4" 245 lbs. - Florida
Quick junior pass rusher has the speed off the edge to harass many a passer.
30. Alex Boone* - OT - 6'7" 325 lbs. - Ohio St.
Agile junior left tackle is coming off a strong finish this fall that could lead to an early NFL career.
31. Justin King* - CB - 5'11"185 lbs. - Penn St
Quick junior corner has a fine package for the position, but has shown some inconsistent play in coverage.
32. Frank Okam - DT - 6'5" 320 lbs. - Texas
Rugged senior tackle is a fine inside run stuffer with the ability to push the pocket.
33. Kevin Smith* - RB - 5'11" 215 lbs. - Central Florida
Slashing powerful junior tailback has been a workhorse for UCF.
34. Earl Bennett* - WR - 6'1" 200 lbs.- Vanderbilt
Fast junior wideout set new SEC records this fall and has prototypical numbers for the pro game.
35. Xavier Adibi - LB - 6'1" 225 lbs. - Virginia Tech
Speedy outside linebacker has a high level of development and is ready to compete in the NFL.
36. James Hardy* - WR - 6'6" 220 lbs.- Indiana
Big junior wideout has been a force over the '07 season, beating some of the nation's best cover men.
37. Shawn Crable - LB - 6'3" 245 lbs.- Michigan
Versatile senior linebacker has the ability to fill any role on the outside.
38. Aqib Talib* - CB - 6'1" 180 lbs. - Kansas
Ball-hawking junior corner makes big plays in pass coverage and the return game.
39. Ray Rice* - RB - 5'9" 200 lbs. - Rutgers
This compact and powerful junior tailback has the running skills to become a workhorse in the pros.
40. Ali Highsmith - LB - 6'1" 225 lbs. - LSU
Mobile outside linebacker has the speed and instincts to become a fine pro playmaker.
41. Brandon Flowers* - CB - 5'9" 190 lbs.- Virginia Tech
Speedy junior corner is a fine cover man with playmaking ability to become a top-flight pro.
42. Devin Thomas* - WR - 6'1" 210 lbs. - Michigan St.
Fast junior receiver has come on nicely this season, showing the ability to consistently make big plays.
43. Jonathan Hefney - FS - 5'9" 185 lbs. - Tennessee
Savvy senior safety has shown fine coverage skills against top SEC talent.
44. Lawrence Jackson - DE - 6'5" 270 lbs. - USC
Athletic senior defender needs to finish strong in order to move into the first round.
45. DeJuan Tribble - CB - 5'9" 190 lbs. - Boston College
Tough, instinctive cornerback with good coverage skills and the ability to support the run.
46. Limas Sweed - WR - 6'4" 220 lbs. - Texas
Physical wideout finished his career with a wrist injury and is preparing for big postseason this winter.
47. Jonathan Stewart* - RB - 5'11" 235 lbs.- Oregon
Aggressive junior running back can be a downhill runner with the ability to break the big play at any time.
48. Mike Jenkins - CB - 6' 200 lbs. - South Florida
Big athletic senior cornerback has impressed this fall and may move up with a big postseason.
49. James Davis* - RB - 5'10" 210 lbs. - Clemson
Explosive junior tailback is a natural runner with outstanding ability.
50. Jack Ikegwuonu* - CB - 6' 200 lbs.- Wisconsin
Physical junior corner has improved his play after an erratic start to the season.
51. Mike Hart - RB - 5'9" 200 lbs.- Michigan
Compact senior tailback struggled with an ankle sprain that has limited his production.
52. Quentin Groves - DE - 6'4" 255 lbs.- Auburn
Outside edge rusher has come on late in the season after a leg injury cost him time at midseason.
53. Felix Jones* - RB - 5'11" 200 lbs. - Arkansas
Explosive junior running back is a great role performer who can beat a defense several ways.
54. John David Booty - QB - 6'3" 210 lbs. - USC
Talented senior passer is just returning from a broken finger that cost him valuable time at midseason.
55. Keenan Burton - WR - 6'1" 205 lbs. - Kentucky
Talented receiver/return specialist has shown big-play ability in both roles.
56. Martin Rucker - TE - 6'5" 255 lbs. - Missouri
Athletic senior tight end is one of the most complete prospects at the position over recent years.
57. Philip Wheeler - LB - 6'1" 230 lbs. - Georgia Tech
Fast linebacker has the ability to blitz, run and cover from several spots in the standard 4-3 scheme.
58. Martellus Bennett* - TE - 6'6" 255 lbs. - Texas A&M
Athletic tight end has the physical package to develop further, but had a frustrating 2007 season.
59. Dwight Lowery - CB - 6' 185 lbs. - San Jose St
Instinctive cornerback has good ball skills, which should allow him to play as a rookie.
60. DeMario Pressley - DT - 6'2" 300 lbs. - North Carolina St
Powerful senior tackle can be a force in the middle when he comes off the ball quickly.
61. Chevis Jackson - CB - 5'11" 190 lbs.- LSU
Big, athletic corner has performed well in man coverage and run support vs. SEC talent.
62. John Carlson -TE - 6'5" 255 lbs. - Notre Dame
Athletic tight end is a talented receiver who has been lost in the horrible season for the Irish.
63. Chris Ellis - DE - 6'5" 260 lbs. - Virginia Tech
Quick edge rusher has shown the burst from the outside to get to the passer.
64. Andre Fluellen - DT - 6'3" 285 lbs. - Florida St
Mobile senior tackle has had an inconsistent final season, which has hurt his overall grade to this point.
65. Dorien Bryant - WR - 5'9" 175 lbs. - Purdue
Smurf receiver/return man shows big play ability in a few roles for the pro game.
66. Colt Brennan - QB - 6'3" 210 lbs.- Hawaii
Record-setting senior passer needs to shine in major All-star game to move up any higher.
67. Barry Richardson - OT - 6'7" 325 lbs. - Clemson
Gigantic senior left tackle has the physical tools to impress against major all-star competition.
68. Quintin Demps - FS - 6' 205 lbs. - UTEP
Aggressive free safety can support the run and play man coverage.
69. Travis Beckum* - TE - 6'3" 225 lbs.- Wisconsin
Fluid receiving tight end has been unstoppable in the passing game over his fine Big Ten career.
70. John Greco - OT - 6'5" 320 lbs. - Toledo
Physical left tackle has a fine combination of power, technique and quickness.
71. Ian Johnson* - RB - 5'10" 210 lbs. - Boise St
Tough junior workhorse tailback is making a nice recovery from a bruised kidney.
72. Tony Hills - OT - 6'5" 310 lbs. - Texas
Big mobile left tackle has developed over his long Texas career.
73. Marcus Freeman* - LB - 6'1" 245 lbs. - Ohio St
Speedy junior linebacker couples with Laurinaitis to form an imposing tandem for the Buckeyes.
74. Zack Bowman - CB - 6'1" 200 lbs. - Nebraska
Athletic senior corner continues to make nice progress since returning from a serious 2006 knee injury.
75. Tom Zbikowski - SS - 5'10" 205 lbs. - Notre Dame
Tough senior safety has performed well in both run support and pass coverage this season.
76. Fred Davis - TE - 6'4" 255 lbs. - Southern Cal
Athletic senior tight end has shown top receiving skills over his final season.
77. Vince Hall - LB - 5'11" 240 lbs. - Virginia Tech
Aggressive senior Mike backer has been a sideline-to-sideline tackler with the ability to finish.
78. Tracy Porter - CB - 5'10" 190 lbs. - Indiana
Aggressive senior cover man has been one of the more complete corners in the tough Big Ten.
79. Matt Forte - RB - 6'1" 220 lbs. - Tulane
Strong workhorse tailback has had a dominant season, which has improved his stock significantly.
80. DJ Hall - WR - 6'2" 190 lbs.- Alabama
Athletic wideout has interesting pro potential with fine triangle numbers and playmaking ability.
81. Terrell Thomas - CB - 6' 200 lbs. - USC
Strong senior cornerback has the physical package to become a fine NFL starter with some development.
82. Chase Coffman* - TE - 6'5" 245 lbs. - Missouri
Big, mobile junior tight end has proven to be a dangerous receiver, especially in the red zone.
83. Chad Henne - QB - 6'2" 230 lbs.- Michigan
Strong-armed senior passer has battled a shoulder injury that has hindered his play over his final season.
84. Marcus Monk - WR - 6'5" 220 lbs.- Arkansas
Huge senior receiver has shown big play ability lately after dealing with a knee injury for most of the season.
85. Allen Patrick - RB - 5'11" 195 lbs.- Oklahoma
Quick tailback shows a fine burst to the hole and has the natural running skills to get to the second level.
86. Trae Williams - CB - 5'9" 190 lbs.- South Florida
Tough, smallish cornerback matches up well in man coverage, where he displays quickness and speed.
87. Owen Schmitt - FB - 6'3" 260 lbs. - West Virginia
Throwback player with incredible blocking strength and nicely developed skills to run and catch.
88. Josh Barrett - SS - 6'2" 235 lbs. - Arizona St
He's a linebacker-type safety who has been a catalyst in many of the Sun Devils' fine defensive performances.
89. Simeon Castille - CB - 5'11" 195 lbs. - Alabama
Physical senior cornerback has fine instincts and ball skills, in addition to sure tackling ability.
90. Wesley Woodyard - LB - 6'1" 215 lbs.- Kentucky
Speedy outside linebacker is an every-down playmaker for the Wildcats defense.
91. Will Franklin - WR - 6'1" 205 lbs. - Missouri
Athlete displays fine speed, hands and the triangle numbers to become a solid pro receiver.
92. Kendall Langford - DE - 6'6" 290 lbs.- Hampton
Athletic small-college defender has fine production and triangle numbers. He should impress in the postseason.
93. J Leman - LB - 6'1" 240 lbs. - Illinois
Savvy senior middle linebacker makes plays all over the field and has been a leader for the Illini.
94. Red Bryant - DT - 6'4" 330 lbs. - Texas A&M
Massive defensive tackle flashes big play ability but has been inconsistent Ė just like the Aggies program.
95. Harry Douglas - WR - 5'10" 170 lbs. - Louisville
Fast, sure-handed senior receiver has been a huge playmaker during his Cardinals career.
96. Ben Moffitt - LB - 6' 240 lbs. - South Florida
This tough inside linebacker is always around the ball to finish plays.
97. Tashard Choice - RB - 6' 210 lbs. - Georgia Tech
Tough natural runner made a successful return after a midseason knee injury cost him a few games.
98. Davone Bess* - WR - 5'10" 195 lbs.- Hawaii
Explosive smallish junior receiver has been a vital part of the incredible Hawaii passing game.
99. Trey Brown - CB - 5'9" 190 lbs. - UCLA
Tough senior cornerback has graded out well over his Pac 10 career against highly rated receivers.
100. Tommy Blake - DE - 6'3" 255 lbs.- TCU
Hoping to recover for lost time and prove he is a big-time defender, especially as a pass rusher.