Turn Off Ads?

Thread: A Big Red Dynasty Tribute, The Programs

A Big Red Dynasty Tribute, The Programs

Just was working on a project of mine, scanning in the covers of my postseason program collection, and just for the heck of it, here are the Big Red Dynasty Covers, also included are the covers of the opponents in each round.

Note, all except for the both WS covers of 1970, and 1972, as well as the 70 and 71 Pirate programs are from my own collection

In 1974 MLB took over the production of the programs, so it was the same in both cities, except for a special insert, as well a special non-stadium edition was sold without either team inserts. In 1995 MLB took over production of the LCS programs as well, and by this point, all of the special team sections were available in every edition. And now, we continue

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Senor Votto

Re: A Big Red Dynasty Tribute, The Programs

Nice post. We actually has some of those programs here some where.

Speaking of which, anyone have the cover for the 1995 NLDS against the Dodgers as well as the program for the Game 163 vs the Mets in 1999? Not looking to buy right now, just looking for the cover.

Thanks

Do you happen to know how much those World Series programs are worth?

Off hand no, I'm sure you can log on to beckett.com or a reputable site for an up to date pricing.

Just scan Ebay to see what some are going for. I would say the 75 & 76 World Series ones are safe to assume around $25-$35 range. I bought the 76 one recently on Ebay for $22 plus shipping.

Turn Off Ads?