Turn Off Ads?

Thread: this is a guy Reds should look into!

this is a guy Reds should look into!

http://www.timesonline.com/articles/...f061092570.txt

With that kind of K ratio and Pirates oh so famous ineptness at knowing who has a future I truly believe this guy is someone they should defintly take a flier on.
    2006 Redzone mock Draftee's- 1(st) Daniel Bard(redsox), 1(st sup)( Jordan Walden (Angels), 2(nd) rd.- Zach Britton(Orioles), 3(rd) Blair Erickson(Cardinals), 3(rd) Tim Norton( Yankees),(cuz its a Tim Hortons thing

Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Vampire Weekend @Bernie's camisadelgolf's Avatar

Re: this is a guy Reds should look into!

I think he's worth a shot. He misses bats, so as long as he doesn't miss the plate too much, he should be pretty good.

No kidding and after reading the report on how some pitching coach screwed with his delivery. That screams jump on this guy and do it fast!
    2006 Redzone mock Draftee's- 1(st) Daniel Bard(redsox), 1(st sup)( Jordan Walden (Angels), 2(nd) rd.- Zach Britton(Orioles), 3(rd) Blair Erickson(Cardinals), 3(rd) Tim Norton( Yankees),(cuz its a Tim Hortons thing

Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever.

Good catch, Topcat. Sharpless was very good in the minors. Nice K/9, good K/BB.

http://cbs.sportsline.com/mlb/players/playerpage/580601

Looks like he's got a ton of upside.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

Low risk, high reward, sounds like our kinda guy.

Championships for MY teams in my lifetime:
    Cincinnati Reds - 75, 76, 90
    Chicago Blackhawks - 10, 13
    University of Kentucky - 78, 96, 98, 12
    Cincinnati Bengals - None
    Chicago Bulls - 91, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98

I was suprised to see the Bucs DFA'ed Sharpless, I definatly wouldn't mind taking a flier on him.
    "Since I've been with the Reds in 1989, we've never had a farm system this loaded," Bowden said. "If we were the New York Yankees and had unlimited dollars, we could have traded for Colon, (Jeff) Weaver, Rolen, (Cliff) Floyd, (Kenny) Rogers and Finley and gotten them all -- and still held onto our top five prospects. That's an amazing statement."

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    I was suprised to see the Bucs DFA'ed Sharpless, I definatly wouldn't mind taking a flier on him.

Yeah, but if we picked him up we might have to cut Buck Coates.
    The Rally Onion wants 150 fans before Opening Day.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rally-...24872650873160

Turn Off Ads?