Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ohio State - UNC

Ohio State - UNC

Big game tonight. I think, without Lawson (who I am pretty sure is NOT playing, although thats not official yet) and playing in Columbus, Ohio State has a chance tonight. I still think my Heels will win in the end, but its by no means a guarantee.

Either way, should be a fun game.
    "I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all out of bubble gum."
    - - Rowdy Roddy Piper

"It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong. I am not a big man"
    - - Fletch

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Ohio State - UNC

Quote Originally Posted by Puffy View Post
    Big game tonight. I think, without Lawson (who I am pretty sure is NOT playing, although thats not official yet) and playing in Columbus, Ohio State has a chance tonight. I still think my Heels will win in the end, but its by no means a guarantee.

Either way, should be a fun game.
    Will Lawson be ready for Saturday? That's what i'm interested in.

Not like it matters though, i'm sure UNC could talk Michael Jordan into coming back for one game and he would run circles around Ramel Bradley.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Not sure WVRed - although there is debate whether he might play tonight, so I would think by Saturday it would be much closer to "heeled" so I would assume he plays Saturday.
    "I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all out of bubble gum."
    - - Rowdy Roddy Piper

"It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong. I am not a big man"
    - - Fletch

C-Bus (Columbus OH for non-Jim Rome fans)

I am a Buckeye fan---but they will get thrashed by UNC...Hansbrough (sp?) will man handle Koufos.

I don't know who to root for here since I'm always rooting against both these teams....

Championships for MY teams in my lifetime:
    Cincinnati Reds - 75, 76, 90
    Chicago Blackhawks - 10, 13, 15
    University of Kentucky - 78, 96, 98, 12
    Chicago Bulls - 91, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98

“Everything that happens before Death is what counts.”
    ― Ray Bradbury, Something Wicked This Way Comes

I was unaware that Lawson might not play. With Lawson, I had UNC winning by 7. Without Lawson I think OSU could pull the upset, but would still give the edge to UNC by 2.

Hansborough will out muscle Koufos, but don't think Koufos won't put up some good numbers as long as he doesn't pick up 2 fouls in the 1st 7 minutes.

Before that one, I'm tuning into the Dayton-Miami slugfest.

First team to 60 wins.
    Some people play baseball. Baseball plays Jay Bruce.

For a Level Playing Field

Quote Originally Posted by Heath View Post
    Before that one, I'm tuning into the Dayton-Miami slugfest.

First team to 60 wins.
    Actually Miami hit the 60-mark first... but lost 63-62 on a Brian Roberts' 3-pointer with 4.2 seconds left in the game. Go Flyers!

Fun game so far.

Diebler is unreal.
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

I think OSU will hang with them for a little like they did A&M but this could end up getting ugly.

If Diebler gets hot anything can happen, though.

Again, Diebler is unreal
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

Ohio State goes to the jumpshot way to often. When they are cold they keep jacking it up from distance.

I've seen the Bucks score once since I turned this game on. I believe I cursed them.

If tOSU could have thrown it in the ocean in the 2nd half, they would have won. Hopefully UNC plays that bad on Saturday.

That way we could keep it within 10 or so....

Matta needed to reign in Butler. He takes too many ill advised shots. They had no offensive scheme during their 10 minute drought. Hunter needs to rebound better. Koufus needs to be more assertive, rebound better, and needs to get a little quicker.

I think OSU will have a good team this year. The talent is there they just need avoid the 10 minutes scroeless streaks. They need a true point guard. They don't need a scoring point guard who looks for his shot first and to pass second.

Turn Off Ads?