Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Update! Les Miles it isn't!

Making sense of it all Matt700wlw's Avatar

Re: Les Miles it is!

Maybe he has bad hearing...

2. Turn Off Ads?

Maybe we'll get even luckier and those Kirk Ferentz to Michigan rumors will come true.

He's rightfully upset with the media today. Can't really blame him.

UC fans should breathe easier. I don't think Kelly's leaving. I think one of the Michigan coordinators are getting the job OR Gary Picknel the Mizzou coach.

Either way Michigan needs to get on the horse.
    Some people play baseball. Baseball plays Jay Bruce.

If I was Les Miles I'd prolly be pissed off and yelling at the media too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrap Irony View Post
    Calipari is not, nor has he ever been accused or "caught", cheating. He himself turned in one of his players (Camby) for dealing with an agent to get one Final Four overturned. The other is all on the NCAA and Rose. (IF Rose cheated.)
    "Cheering for Kentucky is like watching Star Wars and hoping Darth Vader chokes an ewok"

Lester Miles has yet to sign the agreement to stay at LSU.

It has to be approved by the board of supervisors, too. I really don't think Miles wanted to deal with ANY of this right now.

Quote Originally Posted by WilyMoROCKS View Post
    If I was Les Miles I'd prolly be pissed off and yelling at the media too.
    Agreed, coaching changes or talk of any kind should be banned until all regular season games are done, and conference championships are regular season games.
    Go Gators!

Quote Originally Posted by Heath View Post
    UC fans should breathe easier. I don't think Kelly's leaving. I think one of the Michigan coordinators are getting the job OR Gary Picknel the Mizzou coach.
    I don't think he is either, but you always have to wonder...

Dont ya love it when stations "report he is leaving" then have to retract in 15 minutes and say "he is staying".
    You hardly ever hear them say "oops" !

Quote Originally Posted by rocko View Post
    Dont ya love it when stations "report he is leaving" then have to retract in 15 minutes and say "he is staying".
    You hardly ever hear them say "oops" !
    Oops

The Bearcat boards say that Greg Schiano is now the favorite. That'd be an interesting fit. Rutgers plays a good brand of football and has a similar style to many of the Big 11 schools.

Also, Schiano was courted by several "major" programs after last season and chose to stay at Rutgers.
    What if this wasn't a rhetorical question?

All models are wrong. Some of them are useful.

Quote Originally Posted by SandyD View Post
    He's rightfully upset with the media today. Can't really blame him.
    Agreed. I don't know why the media thinks it's job is to "sccop" everyone else, even at the expense of diligent checking of sources. In this day and age, no one is going to know who "broke" the story. It will be everywhere within minutes.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

Quote Originally Posted by paintmered View Post
    The Bearcat boards say that Greg Schiano is now the favorite. That'd be an interesting fit. Rutgers plays a good brand of football and has a similar style to many of the Big 11 schools.

Also, Schiano was courted by several "major" programs after last season and chose to stay at Rutgers.
    I read that Schiano has had his eyes set on the Penn State job where he once coached. Supposedly, he's waiting for JoePa to retire so he can take over there. I have no idea if that's true or not as it's purely rumor.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

Re: Update! Les Miles it isn't!

This whole thing is very interesting. I'll be curious to hear what happened. Did Miles turn Michigan down, or did he not get the offer? I'd be more surprised if it was the former. But you never know.

Turn Off Ads?