Turn Off Ads?
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Cincy at Pitt

Re: Cincy at Pitt

How can Marvin be THIS bad at the challenges. Seriously, it's beyond my comprehension that he could be wrong this often. The one he SHOULD have challenged is Roethlisberger not getting into the endzone on that running TD.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

2. Turn Off Ads?

We need to score a TD here.... I could work for ESPN
    1st pick of the 2023 baseball amateur draft

I love Carson, TJ, Chad and the gang but I'm telling you this offense is just as bad as the defense..
    "In our sundown perambulations of late, through the outer parts of Brooklyn, we have observed several parties of youngsters playing 'base', a certain game of ball. Let us go forth awhile, and get better air in our lungs. Let us leave our close rooms, the game of ball is glorious"
    -Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone792 View Post
    Here's my "Think Positive" hope with the Bengals ...

"With the second pick in the 2008 NFL Draft, the Cincinnati Bengals select Defensive Tackle, Glenn Dorsey, LSU."
    LMAO!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

What an abortion of a season.

Well, I guess 8-8 looks pretty good right now..Seriously when are the Reds or Bengals ever going to start winning again...this $&%* has went on long enough

Sorry about my chat issues. My computer went all weird and started to submit every keystroke I typed as if I hit "enter". Gah.
    "The problem with strikeouts isn't that they hurt your team, it's that they hurt your feelings..." --Rob Neyer

"The single most important thing for a hitter is to get a good pitch to hit. A good hitter can hit a pitch that’s over the plate three times better than a great hitter with a ball in a tough spot.”
    --Ted Williams

This is actually quite comical.

A good team is up by 14 right now. The Bengals are down by 14.

Rudi is the master of the 0 yard rush.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelSD View Post
    Sorry about my chat issues. My computer went all weird and started to submit every keystroke I typed as if I hit "enter". Gah.
    I thought you were stroking out on us.

At least you'd have gone out with a smile on your face... watching your Steelers lay another beat-down on the Bungles.

Quote Originally Posted by guttle11 View Post
    This is actually quite comical.

A good team is up by 14 right now. The Bengals are down by 14.
    To have a turnover margin of 4:1 and still trail by 14 requires a special kind of bad.

Quote Originally Posted by WilyMoROCKS View Post
    I thought you were stroking out on us.

At least you'd have gone out with a smile on your face... watching your Steelers lay another beat-down on the Bungles.
    LOL. This game is so NOT over.
    "The problem with strikeouts isn't that they hurt your team, it's that they hurt your feelings..." --Rob Neyer

"The single most important thing for a hitter is to get a good pitch to hit. A good hitter can hit a pitch that’s over the plate three times better than a great hitter with a ball in a tough spot.”
    --Ted Williams

What a ridiculous defensive holding call on Leon Hall. That happens pretty much every play of every game. I hate the selective enforcement so often shown by NFL refs.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

Is Marvin retarded???

Seriously, the crap that he challenges, and he doesn't challenge that catch by Henry????

that drive pretty much raps up the entire season in a nut shell
    1st pick of the 2023 baseball amateur draft

Turn Off Ads?