Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fantasy Baseball Websites

Re: Fantasy Baseball Websites

I was a fan of sandbox.com when they were free.
    Dubito Ergo Cogito Ergo Sum.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    mateo

Not sure if you're looking for free or not, but if you sign up for a $20 dollar team at SportingNews.com you get a free subscription to their Fantasy Source Baseball feature. There is tons and tons of great information found there, plus if you win your public league you get $100.

Quote Originally Posted by mateo View Post
    Not sure if you're looking for free or not, but if you sign up for a $20 dollar team at SportingNews.com you get a free subscription to their Fantasy Source Baseball feature. There is tons and tons of great information found there, plus if you win your public league you get $100.
    I wondered about their site...I saw their ad in this week's magazine...I also wondered about cbssportsline.com Has anyone used their site?

Quote Originally Posted by redsfanfalcon View Post
    I wondered about their site...I saw their ad in this week's magazine...I also wondered about cbssportsline.com Has anyone used their site?
    From everything I have seen Yahoo! and cbssportsline are the two best- here's a great link from rotoauthority.com on which providers are best. You should prolly read the comments as well as there was some good discusion:

http://www.rotoauthority.com/2008/01...fantasy-b.html

Quote Originally Posted by *BaseClogger* View Post
    From everything I have seen Yahoo! and cbssportsline are the two best- here's a great link from rotoauthority.com on which providers are best. You should prolly read the comments as well as there was some good discusion:

http://www.rotoauthority.com/2008/01...fantasy-b.html
    That's a great link, thanks for the info! They do really provide some good discussion there.

Quiet Reverence Vada Pinson Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TRF View Post
    I was a fan of sandbox.com when they were free.
    I played at Sandbox for 4 or 5 years and we always had the same 10 guys in our league but the bad thing with Sandbox was they sold or gave to their partners players' email addresses and I was flooded with spam. Just something to consider and something to ask of other fantasy players when you sign up with any particular site.

I'm looking to join a new fantasy baseball site this year. If anyone needs a loyal player that has won a few league titles, please let me know.

RotoHester

Any thoughts on www.RotoHog.com 's baseball game?

Due to my lack of a high speed internet connection, I play all of my fantasy sports on yahoo. It's not nearly as pretty as some of the other sights, but as far as getting the job done, it suits me just fine. It also keeps stats in your yahoo profile from all of the fantasy leagues that you play in. Another plus is that it's free, unless you want to upgrade your league.

Quote Originally Posted by namichael View Post
    Due to my lack of a high speed internet connection, I play all of my fantasy sports on yahoo. It's not nearly as pretty as some of the other sights, but as far as getting the job done, it suits me just fine. It also keeps stats in your yahoo profile from all of the fantasy leagues that you play in. Another plus is that it's free, unless you want to upgrade your league.
    yeah, Yahoo's great!

Does anyone have any clue what The Sporting News baseball fantasy pages look like? We are contemplating switching to them from TQ.

Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

I have tried several different companies. In my opinion Yahoo is by far the best. It is customizable so you can set up whatever rules, stats, # of teams, etc that you want. I see no reason to use anyone else. I really like it.

We decided to go with CBS Sports since they have the rebate going on right now. Seems like it is a pretty decent site.

Turn Off Ads?