....Please let it be Kazmir

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Start the Reactor! *BaseClogger*'s Avatar

Re: Rays May Want Hamilton Back

Quote Originally Posted by hippie07 View Post
    http://blogs.tampabay.com/rays/2007/...rom-nas-2.html

Let the trade suggestions begin.....

....Please let it be Kazmir
    I'll take James Shields too. You guys think I like Ian Snell... You should have seen my love for James Sheilds and my fantasy team last year...
    "On-base percentage is great if you can score runs and do something with that on-base percentage," Baker said. "Clogging up the bases isn't that great to me."

My suggestion: the Reds give up Hamilton, Bailey, & the Moon and receive Kazmir and a PTBNL

Hamilton and Bailey and PTBNL for Kazmir and Crawford.. WE as a team can pay cardford the 15 mil he will demand in a new contract.. and they wouldnt.. soo they might try to unload him for a cheaper player.. and I would much rather pay crawford for 15-17 mil than Dunn..

Quote Originally Posted by Ahhhorsepoo View Post
    Hamilton and Bailey and PTBNL for Kazmir and Crawford.. WE as a team can pay cardford the 15 mil he will demand in a new contract.. and they wouldnt.. soo they might try to unload him for a cheaper player.. and I would much rather pay crawford for 15-17 mil than Dunn..
    Now I'm following you! We can turn around and grab Santana!
    "On-base percentage is great if you can score runs and do something with that on-base percentage," Baker said. "Clogging up the bases isn't that great to me."

MLB.com has Crawford as a LF, does he play center? otherwise where would we put him?
    Shields & Crawford for Hamilton & Cueto and others (not in big 5...?)

Why does this thing have to be like a friggin' 8 player trade? Why can't we be happy with like a Hamilton and Maloney/Stubbs for Shields trade? THE RAYS ARE NOT TRADING CRAWFORD!

Quote Originally Posted by *BaseClogger* View Post
    Why does this thing have to be like a friggin' 8 player trade? Why can't we be happy with like a Hamilton and Maloney/Stubbs for Shields trade? THE RAYS ARE NOT TRADING CRAWFORD!
    Uh... because we're not really GMs and we're just having fun... maybe...

they will let him walk then when his contract is up.. they arent going to pay him..

I'd send Hamilton, Bailey, Cueto, EE and Votto to the Rays for Kazmir, Shields, and Crawford.

I'd then move Dunn to 1B, bring up Bruce and play either him or Crawford in CF and the other in LF, keep Junior in RF. Crawford would be our new leadoff hitter with his 50 stolen bases and .315 average...........and we'd have a starting rotation of.......

SP Harang
    SP Kazmir
    SP Shields
    SP Arroyo
    SP Yo Mamma - who in the heck cares?

We still have Dunn, Griffey, Bruce and Phillips for power........Keppinger hopefully can maintain his near .300 average and play a decent 3B. Everyone else remains the same!

Here we come NL pennant!!!!!!!!!
    Who's on first?

Quote Originally Posted by ChatterRed View Post
    I'd send Hamilton, Bailey, Cueto, EE and Votto to the Rays for Kazmir, Shields, and Crawford.

I'd then move Dunn to 1B, bring up Bruce and play either him or Crawford in CF and the other in LF, keep Junior in RF. Crawford would be our new leadoff hitter with his 50 stolen bases and .315 average...........and we'd have a starting rotation of.......

SP Harang
    SP Kazmir
    SP Shields
    SP Arroyo
    SP Yo Mamma - who in the heck cares?

We still have Dunn, Griffey, Bruce and Phillips for power........Keppinger hopefully can maintain his near .300 average and play a decent 3B. Everyone else remains the same!

Here we come NL pennant!!!!!!!!!
    I hope that was a joke, becase I just laughed my ass off...

Dunn at first base.. might as well make him pitcher.. he has enough opportunity to throw the game away defensively in left field.. i dont want him at first EVER..

....as hippie said,
    "Uh... because we're not really GMs and we're just having fun... maybe..."
    Who's on first?

Quote Originally Posted by Ahhhorsepoo View Post
    Dunn at first base.. might as well make him pitcher.. he has enough opportunity to throw the game away defensively in left field.. i dont want him at first EVER..
    ......we get it.......YOU DON'T LIKE ADAM DUNN.
    Who's on first?

Quote Originally Posted by ChatterRed View Post
    ....as hippie said,
    Here is my 2008 Cincinnati Reds lineup:
    C- Paul Lo Duca
    1b- Adam Dunn
    2b- Brandon Phillips
    SS- Barry Larkin
    3b- Aaron Boone
    LF- Adam Dunn's clone
    CF- Andruw Jones
    RF- Jay Bruce

SP- Johan Santana
    SP- Erik Bedard
    SP- Aaron Harang
    SP- Scott Kazmir
    SP- Brian Moehler

RP- Francisco Cordero
    RP- Eric Gagne
    RP- David Weathers

EDIT- I'll throw Eckstein and Erstad on my bench...
    Last edited by *BaseClogger*; 12-05-2007 at 04:20 PM.

Turn Off Ads?