Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brian Roberts for Rich Hill and Sean Marshall Trade

Re: Brian Roberts for Rich Hill and Sean Marshall Trade

We can still trade Hatteberg for a RH 1b or a 2b in that scenario... Ryan Freel can play 2b too...

2. Turn Off Ads?

Phillips is not going anywhere. Calm down guys.
    First, why would you want to trade a proven 30-30 guy instead of unproven talent?
    Second, it doesn't matter. The Orioles, are showing with this proposed trade for Roberts, that they are rebuilding. The do not want big salaries, they want close to major league ready prospects.

Quote Originally Posted by 757690 View Post
    Phillips is not going anywhere. Calm down guys.
    First, why would you want to trade a proven 30-30 guy instead of unproven talent?
    Second, it doesn't matter. The Orioles, are showing with this proposed trade for Roberts, that they are rebuilding. The do not want big salaries, they want close to major league ready prospects.
    I want to trade a proven 30/30 guy who is overrated and is coming off of a career year and I doubt he will ever equal the same output... What does "757690" mean anywho?

Quote Originally Posted by *BaseClogger* View Post
    What does "757690" mean anywho?
    Think World Series.

Recovering Cubs Fan

Quote Originally Posted by *BaseClogger* View Post
    I want to trade a proven 30/30 guy who is overrated and is coming off of a career year and I doubt he will ever equal the same output... What does "757690" mean anywho?
    Okay, I wasn't even a Reds fan then, but even I know what that means.

The guy has a point; they're looking to add cheap players, plus the Reds love Phillips. Reds fans love Phillips. And if Dusty doesn't love Phillips I'll eat my dog.
    FIRE DUSTY Never mind. The man is clearly a genius.

I really didn't think very hard did I? Did I not notice this because everytime I wanted to write his name in a post I thought of it as "757" and "690" when I memorized it? Why do I keep talking in questions? Is this Who's Line is it Anyway?

I didnt connect the dots either

but I just don't this happening ... Who knows though.
    Maybe it's something like Hamilton, Cueto, and Freel for Bedard.

Freel takes over for Roberts at 2B and as the leadoff hitter and Hamilton fills their hole in center.

I just know that last night the rumors were that the Reds and Orioles almost had a deal (Bruce/Cueto was too much, Hamilton/Cueto too little) and today I wake up and the Reds have made some strange releases and the Orioles are looking for pitching...

Very suspicious.
    Last edited by TN Red Fan; 12-05-2007 at 11:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TN Red Fan View Post
    Maybe it's something like Hamilton, Cueto, and Freel for Bedard.

Freel takes over for Roberts at 2B and as the leadoff hitter and Hamilton fills their hole in center.

I just know that last night the rumors were that the Reds and Orioles almost had a deal (Bruce/Cueto was too much, Hamilton/Cueto too little) and today I wake up and the Reds have made some strange releases and the Orioles are looking for pitching...

Very suspicious.
    And LH pitching at that

The Marlins trade with the AL.

I suppose the Orioles want to trade with the NL so they don't have to face Bedard and hear it about from their fans.

Turn Off Ads?