Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Coffey in better shape

Re: Coffey in better shape

His hits per innings pitched is an abject absolute utter disaster

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Coffey in better shape

I'll tell you what, as I was walking past the photograph section yesterday at Redsfest, Todd Coffey was standing up next to someone and the first thing that popped into my head was that he sure does look like he has lost some weight and lost some for the good and looks like he is in excellent shape....let's hope he has some of that confidence back as well. I think that is what one of his biggest problems was last season was not him being out of shape (sure that was a big problem) but his biggest problem in my opinion was that he had zero confidence out there on the mound. I hope the best for him, he is one heck of a nice fella.

Turn Off Ads?