Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Next Stud Prospect

Re: The Next Stud Prospect

Is it just me or is the Christmas cheer really bubbling on this board lately? (All of the boards not just the minors)
    Tim McCarver: Baseball Quotes
    I remember one time going out to the mound to talk with Bob Gibson. He told me to get back behind the batter, that the only thing I knew about pitching was that it was hard to hit.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Man...That's functional training.

Same kinda stuff I have to do. Matt Maloney also sees my trainer. I hear he's been making him do some windup type movements while holding a medicine ball.

It's fun stuff.
    "Baseball players are smarter than football players. How often do you see a baseball team penalized for too many men on the field?" ~ Jim Bouton

Kyle Lotzkar accepted my friend request on facebook.

awesome guy.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post

awesome guy.
    Hey, slow things down a little bit man. What would Jorge have to say about that? Don't want him to think theres anything between you and Kyle
    Domo Arigato, Here Comes Joey Votto

---TRF

"I do what I want to do and say what I want to say."

--Bronson Arroyo

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post

awesome guy.
    I'm friends with Roenicke and Logan Parker. lol.

Turn Off Ads?