Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The end of an era at The Big One - Gary Burbank's last week

Making sense of it all Matt700wlw's Avatar

Re: The end of an era at The Big One - Gary Burbank's last week

Quote Originally Posted by Strikes Out Looking View Post
    Matt--are you in line for extra innings?
    Not that I know of, but I haven't talked to anybody about it, I would want to get my feet wet first on Homer (which isn't out of the realm of possibility)....may be something to look into, among other things.

I would guess Mo, or Marc Amazon, would be front runners, since they are under contract...
    Last edited by Matt700wlw; 01-08-2008 at 02:12 PM.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Is Rod from Norwood going to be featured?
    I was in the ORG once, best 6 months of my life.

C-Bus (Columbus OH for non-Jim Rome fans)

If anyone gives a rat's a-s, I will admit I was dead wrong....I totally expected to hear Furman ranting and raving at 3pm on Monday the 7th.....I listened to a little of the Fingers/Jones pairing today...I couldnt get past 10 minutes.....I really was hoping Willie and Seg were going to do 6 hours a day....(heh heh)

So Long Uncle Joe BoydsOfSummer's Avatar

The less Seg the better. They fire MacWilliams for a speech problem, yet Seg gets to make me nuts by stammering through anything he's not reading.
    0 Value Over Replacement Poster

"Sit over here next to Johnathan (Bench)...sit right here, he's smart."--Sparky Anderson

C-Bus (Columbus OH for non-Jim Rome fans)

Boyds of Summer ...you are so on the money about the Segman....Listen, Seg is a great, nice, loyal guy...I've met him, hes a standup person. Willie and Seg amuse me every day during their "Stooge Reports"...but listening to Seggie alone--especially during his stints on Sportssquawk and the "Racing Report" is maddening. His constant stuttering and stammering make me think he was some sort of mercy hiring. Not a fun listen.

Please keep Richard, Rod, and that clown that runs the Tracy Jones Fan Club website off the air.
    The Sox traded Bullfrog the only player they've got for Shottenhoffen. Four-eyes Shottenhoffen a utility infielder. They've got a whole team of utility infielders.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganBuck View Post
    Please keep Richard, Rod, and that clown that runs the Tracy Jones Fan Club website off the air.

Richard, Rod, Jim and Nick are all the same guy.

Many believe he is Tracys Significant Other/Life Partner.

(not that there's anything wrong wiith that)

Rod calls other shows. Every now and then he calls McConnell. I have heard Nick on other stations as well. I believe them to be real people.
    The Sox traded Bullfrog the only player they've got for Shottenhoffen. Four-eyes Shottenhoffen a utility infielder. They've got a whole team of utility infielders.

RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

I happened to catch the new show today for the first time on XM. I was immediately struck by how much Eddie Finger sounds like Marty Brennaman. Anyone else think there's a strong similarity?
    /r/reds

Turn Off Ads?