Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Merry Christmas

Re: Merry Christmas

Happy
    Christmas
    Everyone

2. Turn Off Ads?

Woke up Christmas Eve morning sicker then a dog with this stomach flu. I couldn't even get out of bed for most of the day. Had the chills and fever.

Feeling much better this morning, but my stomach feels like a train wreck.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Merry Christmas
    All my posts are my opinion - just like yours are. If I forget to state it and you're too dense to see the obvious, look here!

Merry Christmas to all!!!!!!!!!!!

Redszone is a great community and my year has been made richer for getting to interact with it's members (thank you guys and gals!).

Also a special thanks to the mods (and site owners)-you're fab!

Happy new year y'all.......
    "This isn’t stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

High five!

I'm hoping Santa brings us a positive run differential for 2008!

Merry Christmas!

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Merry hristmas everyone

Merry Christmas.

I pray that the one who is the reason behind the season is as good to you this coming year as he has been over the past year....and if it was a bad year, I pray it is better.
    "Sometimes, it's not the sexiest moves that put you over the top," Krivsky said. "It's a series of transactions that help you get there."

One present under the tree kinda baffled me a bit. It had the size/feel of a baseball in a new box. As my parents know I collect baseball memorobilia, but that they really don't know who/what teams I follow, I was really curious to see who it would be.

I now welcome my first Pete Rose autograph to my collection. I hope Jay Bruce welcomes his new friend.

Merry Christmas to all and have a safe New Year!! Lets wish Santa gives us all at Redszone a 2008 World Championship for our beloved Cincinnati Reds!!

I just ate enough roast beast to feed the Whoville army.

mmmmmmm...roast beast.

Merry Christmas!

Resident optimist OldRightHander's Avatar

I just polished off half a duck. Mmmmmm. Merry Christmas all.

Merry Christmas. I need this holiday. It gives me a few days off. I can sit at home and relax awhile. Then of course, it's off to the relative's house. Why can't Christmas be at my house?
    If you can't build a winning team with that core a fire-sale isn't the solution. Selling the franchise, moving them to Nashville and converting GABP into a used car lot is.
    -LTlabner

Merry Christmas all. We're off to Missouri tomorrow to see my wife's family. Back on the 30th, but I'll check things occasionally while we're out there.
    “In the same way that a baseball season never really begins, it never really ends either.” - Lonnie Wheeler, "Bleachers, A Summer in Wrigley Field"

The Baseball Emporium - Books & Things.

The Baseball Bookstore

http://tsc-sales.com/
    http://tscsales.blogspot.com/
    http://silverscreenbooks.com/

Greatness In The Making RedLegSuperStar's Avatar

Just got an Authentic Ken Griffey Jr. Jersey and Joe Nuxhall "Rounding Third And Heading Home" autobiography..

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

PS: I just want to say that I have an addiction to Reds baseball and Redszone is the cure.. Thank you all for making Redszone what it is!

Turn Off Ads?